The ending all wrapped up in one - Another Twist? Or Shock? Please Dun Hate Me-

As the two went to go leave the room, a timer appeared, that was ten minutes set on it and soon was counting down. Supernatural took the clock "Shit!!" He shouted as Sherlock opened the door, and ran down that hallway.

Sherlock looked at him "What...why are we going to do??" He asked, Supernatural sighed, "By now Hetalia and Doctor Who should be wrapping it up with restoring everyone's memory..... Then we set off and Alarm telling everyone to get far away from the school.." Sherlock nodded, like he agreed.

When they arrived, just as Supernatural had said, Hetalia and Doctor Who had just finished restoring everything . They were relaxing a little, then noticed Supernatural "Hey, guys did the virus would???" Ash asked, Supernatural looked away, and Sherlock spoke "No..." Ash looked surprised_ then Sherlock continued "No...because it wasn't portal behind it..."

Hetalia was confused "Then if it wasn't Portal....then who???" He asked, Supernatural clutched his fist "It was Merlin.....The Merlin Fandom.."

Everyone had shock on their faces. Merlin Fandom? Couldn't be? Could it?

Hetalia shook his head "But...why???" He asked, Sherlock sighed "Because he thinks everyone forgets him.... sooo we kinda have to set off and Alarm, evacuating the students before the school blows up..." He said,, as they all glanced at the clock.

Eight Minutes left!!!!

Hurrying, Doctor Set off the Alarm "Not to cause panic or anything. BUT RUN, BOMB, SCHOOL, RUN." He said, not having to explain so much, because everyone pretty much got the picture. Every Fandom ran, ignoring Doctor Who telling them not too.

Ever notice that when you tell people NOT to panic. They do? It's like telling someone NOT to look down, but they do anyway.

After everyone was gone, they then made their way out themselves. Looking at the clock at the same time.

Only Five Minutes!!!! Guys Faster!

Running out side, the saw someone from a far distance, safe enough to see the school blow up and not be hurt. Running, as the got closer, saw it was Merlin. He said there, a sick smile on his face.

"Ohhh, you guys are no fun..... I wanted to see you beautiful blood, rain from the sky!!" He said, Hetalia made a weird face and whisper over to Homestuck "Dafuq got into him?????" Homestuck shrugged " I have no fucking clue..... The guy has gone batshit crazy...."

Merlin looked over to Hetalia and Homestuck "Nononono~ I heard that my little pons~" He said with a sick laugh,that frustrated Doctor Who "Don't call us paws!!" He shout.

Merlin shook his finger at him "Nonono~ Don't yell at the master! Oh and by the way... you may think your safe from the blast.... but your really not.." He said smiling.

They all looked at each other. Then back at Merlin.

"But... if we're not safe...that means neither are you..." Hetalia said

Merlin smiled "I had my fun..... now it will all end with us all here....." He said with a little insane smile "Like f..."

But before he could finish, he was hit in the back of the head "Don't" wack "Mess" wack "With" wack "With" wack "My Friends!!!" WACK!!

As Merlin fell, they looked at who was standing behind him, It was Mlp, He smiled at them, but now wasn't the time for catching up, they looked at the clock..

It was over.... only twenty seconds left....

Suddenly a blue box, landed next to them "Everyone into the Tardis!!" Doctor Who shouted as they all crammed inside, even if it was bigger on the inside, it was still a lot of people.

Sitting there...waiting, looking at the timer, as it hit zero.

BOOOOM!!

The Tardis shook, and everyone huddled together.

It was over.

~ Mlp ~

As we all left the Tardis, we looked around... everything was destroyed.... Nothing was left. But happy we were all still alive today. Merlin is still in a mental hospital, and they arrested Tumblr and Portal, but they're out of prison already.... I'm writing this, so people read this story, and see what we had to go through. Everyone is helping rebuild the fandom world. That bomb really did destroy everything. The once beautiful sight now looks like a waste land, and together, with team work we can rebuild it!

*Some one calls him*

Oh... Sorry I have to go now.... But if you think about it.... It's kinda funny....

They say Fandoms can't die... But Merlin took them out one by one....

Who's to say no one else can't?

But let's save that for another time, shall we?

                                                                                               Mlp's journalChapter complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!!!! Guys! My book! Finally it's finished! I like to thank everyone that has Fallowed along with the book sense it start!! Thank you guys, you are the reason I kept write..... I'm honestly about to cry... And Sorry for the twist at the end! Yes I was Mlp writing down what happened the whole time,,,,,, It's fun to have twist...hehehe, anyway, Sense this book is done, tomorrow, I'm going to upload the NEW book I've been writing, It's gonna be gooooood~ And I hope you guys read that one, and enjoy it like I hope you did this one!

annywayyyyyy that's all for today my pretties~ *sits in pillow for Reading Hetalia* See you guys next time!!! Hetalia out! Peace!!

                                                            ~Hetalia