The Amazing Spider-man<333 my version:D

"Help me. Oh, please! Help me," Britney fakely cried looking at her nails. She sat on the edge of the ledge of a 30 story building in New York City, residents gathering to watch. She had been sitting on the ledge for half an hour. She didn't have a reason to die, nor one to live. She lived in a foster home for most of her life and didn't really have any "companions", but she ate and learned. Her life to her wasn't gonna hurt anyone, or make them happy. She didn't care. She was never scared. She always thought the worst thing that could happen would be that she would meet her birth parents in hell a few years after she got there.

"Britney Wallis, don't do this. You need to live. You need to carry on in life!" She laughed at the cop who stood 5 feet behind her, scared moving might cause her to jump. "Like you would care! And who said I was even going to jump?Maybe I just like the thrill. And, you assumed. And when you assume, it makes an A-S-S out of U and M-E. Or at least that's what foster mom 7 used to say," Britney screamed, laughing at her own joke. "Then come down with me. We can go on a roller coaster or a slingshot at an Amusement park," he suggested nervously. "Why would I go with you?" Britney gagged at the idea. "I'll get a cute boy to go with you if you just please take my hand and follow me down stairs," he begged. "I have all the thrill I need right here," Britney kicked her feet over the ledge.
"You're in the 10th grade Britney! You have your whole life ahead of you," The cop informed. "What life? You know I've never heard the words I love you come out of someone's mouth to me. Who could get hurt if I jump?" Britney looked up at the sky. "I'm sure someone out there will. I would," the cop's heart raced. "Yeah. You, because it would be a case you couldn't solve and the guy who has to give up his day to sleep in to clean up my guts," Britney chuckled. "You know that's not true, Britney," tears appeared in officer Garcia's eyes hearing her say that. "And who is going to correct me?" Britney asked.
"I am," a man appeared on the edge and started walking towards her. "Whoa. A man in red and blue spandex is going to correct me!" she laughed. "Didnt the chief give you orders to stay out of this case?!" The cop asked. "Yeah. Forty-five minutes ago when she was sitting in the center of the roof," he joked. "Sarcastic and harsh. I think I like you, but you'd have to get rid of that full body ballet suit," She teased. "Don't jump," the man warned. "Again with the jumping," she huffed. "I like the thrill," she shrugged.
Although the man was wearing a red mask, she could tell he was smirking on the other side of it. "Don't get any ideas buddy boy," she warned inching away. "Go ahead. Jump," he motioned over the ledge. "What do you not understand?! Who said I was going to jump?! I swear when I find the guy I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind," she sarcastically remarked. "Well, go on. Do it," the man sat on the ledge, with his arms crossed. "What?!We're trying to get her down! But not by jumping! DO NOT JUMP!" the officer screamed. "I know what I'm doing," the man in spandex shushed him. "If you say so," she jumped.
Britney felt the wind beat against her pale skin as she rushed downward. She saw her arms and legs reach out in front of her. She wondered if she would regret this moment. What she should have done before she jumped. Some math tricks she had learned the other day. And the look on the guys face when she sorta figured he was trying to use reverse psychology to get her not to jump. She knew she was falling closer to the ground. She was ready to take the hit.
Suddenly, she was yanked and her body slammed against another. She swang forwards, backwards, side by side, flips and twirls. It was the rush she was searching for all of these years. And now it was here. She clinged onto the man controlling the splendid ride and smiled hoping it would never end. "Wooooo!!! Hooooo!!!" cheered the man. It took a while for Britney to realize all of the clapping and hollering being done under them. 'This man just saved my life,' she then realized and began to squirm. She felt him lower gently towards the ground trying his best not to let her fall. "Relax!! I've got you."
Britney jumped to the ground a couple of feet under them and rolled across the grass. "That's the Problem!" She spat. He laughed. "Who are you anyways?!" She screamed and everyone in the park gathered in a circle around you. "SPIDER-MAN! Can I have your autograph?!" A lot of little kids came running circling around him. "Of course," he smiled and began signing papers.
When it came to the last little girl he signed her paper and looked over excepting to see Britney. "Man! Where did that girl go?!" he started running around looking for Britney. She hid under the playground slide waiting for him to be out of sight. "Spider-man, huh??? What a tool," she whispered a chuckle. Britney cautiously got up and ran towards her apartment building. She paid the manager cash from her job and the foster home never noticed she was gone. She didn't feel like walking through the loby which had a TV playing the news 24/7, so she took the fire escape.
She climbed up 15 floors and crawled through the window. "What a day," she pulled off her shoes and clothes and plopped back on the bed turning over to go through the drawers lazily. She found and decided on one of the three PJs that she had and pulled out her pen. She slowly sat up, got changed an went to the bathroom to freshen up. She came back out, turned out the light, and stumbled to the side of the bed and slouching down. Britney lifted the mattress and pulled out a little, old, paper book. She got comfortable under the covers and turned on the lamp on the nightstand. She pulled out the book and pen and recorded the days happenings.

~~~

A/N

My first story and chapter!!!!;D Comment and vote for more!!!!