Peter Parker is Just a nerd.

"I'll just have a coffee." Peter stared at the waitress. "Very well." Britney took the money and gave the order to another guy behind the counter. "What? This is your order," Ryan looked at the paper. "I know, but my shift is over," she hung up her apron and made her way to her car. Britney looked up at one of the big screens they had posted up high on buildings. "And Spiderman does it again. He Last night reportedly saved the life of a naive 15 year old Orphan."
Britney looked down, "I'm not that naive," she muttered putting the car into ignition.
As she drove home, she couldn't help but notice Peter, the customer from the cafe, only feet away on the side walk. She did a few turns and got closer to her house. He was at every corner. She ignored him and went inside. "He's just a nerd," she went up to her room and opened up the window. Letting the breeze flow through her nice blonde hair as she took out the rubber band. "My goodness. School starts tomorrow. Do I really have to go?" she muttered turning on the Tv. "Yes. You do."
She turned to see spiderman, at her window. "Oooh. You again," she laughed. "Again? We never finished. You took off before I could say anything," he reached out as if to crawl through the window. "Ahem. What do you think you're doing? This isn't twilight. You can't be Edward and just crawl through my bedroom window." she stopped him. He stepped back,"And why not?" She glared, "It would be breaking and entering."
"Not if the window is wide open." he laughed. She walked over to the window and closed the screen. "Now it would be," she smirked. "Okay. Can I at least get a thank you then?" He chuckled. Britney stared at him as if he were crazy, "No. You actually didnt do me a favor. A favor would be buying me milk when I need it. Not saving me when I try to committ suicide." Spiderman laughed, "I'll keep that on my list. But now, I need to go hide before my skin twinkles in the sunlight." He left as Britney opened her window back up and went to go take a shower.

The next day...

Britney tapped on her desk as Mr.Flores' endless lecture continued on and on and on. "Sssspppt," Someone whispered. "Ssssppppptt," they tapped her. "God! What?!" Britney screamed turning around, all attention turned on her. "Miss Wallis, do you have something to say to the class?" She huffed. "No! But she does," Britney pointed to the girl who sat behind her.
The girl was shocked. "Monica?" the teacher asked. Monica hesitated then smirked, "A crazy Orphan almost died committing suicide a few days ago. Do you know anyone named Britney?" and the class bursted out in laughter, as Britney gets up and storms out.

Lunch...

Britney sat at a table alone, picking at her food, and controlling her anger as kids laughed and made fun of her. "You know, Karma does come back and bite you in the butt," she glared and they all turned and left. "What Monica did in there was mean," Peter came and sat next to her. "Hm. And you say that because..." she grabbed an apple off his plate and bit into it. "Because it wasn't nice. You've been through a lot. People couldnt be worse to you."
She smirked, "And you know that because you've been stalking me right?" she took another bite and took a sip of her coke. "Yes. Wait what? No! I just... anyways... things will get better," he reassured her. "It's true though. I did jump off," Britney confessed. Peter laughed recalling those events. "And that jerk spiderman saved you??? Yeah. I heard," he got up and left.
Britney looked back at Peter and watched him leave. She stared for a second and when she looked back she saw his pint of milk on her tray.