Part-9

Next day at mm:
Ap ragini & sujata were in the dining area setting everyone's breakfast. Soon dp ran and laksh came down. Soon swasan and uttu also joined them. Everyone was shocked seeing the dressing of swara and uttu.

 Everyone was shocked seeing the dressing of swara and uttu

Swara's dressing:

Uttara's dressing:

Uttara's dressing:

Everyone was shocked seeing their dressing except for sujram. Since few days, they are seeing a lot of devil side of swasan and uttu and now sujram too but this...... uttara and swara were now no more a timid traditional women.

Ragini(angrily):what is this swara? Don't forget that before being CEO, u r the dil of Maheshwari. You can wear whatever you want to in ur office but in home, ....

Swara(calmy):before being dil of Maheshwari, I am the wife of sanskar and the mother of our upcoming baby. So I will wear whatever is comfortable to me.

Ap(angry):but swara, u r not the first woman becoming pregnant. I & sujata have also been through this but we never wore such clothes. Sujata....

Sujata:I don't have any problem. In fact, I am happy that swara will be a good mother who takes care of her baby so possessively.

Ragini(jealous):swara, u didn't even come for preparing breakfast?

Uttara laughed at her in an insulting way.

Laksh(angry): what the hell is wrong with you uttara? How can you insult ragini like that? And what wrong she said? She just asked swara that why she didn't appear for preparing breakfast....(shouts)

Sanskar was about to shout at laksh but got shut hearing ram.

Ram(dangerous tone):laksh....have manners. U r talking to my daughter

Swasan and uttu grinned seeing ram supporting them.

Sujata(stern voice):and ragini.....swara is pregnant. So I have denied her from doing anything. I couldn't become a good mother but will surely become the best grandma.(guilty for past and determined for future)

Ap(irritated):& what do you have to say for uttara's clothing.

Sujram didn't have any answers