Part-11

Next morning:
Swasan were peacefully sleeping in each others embrace. Soon sanskar woke up and looked at his wife who snuggled into him more and more. He smiled widely and pecked her cheeks, resulting a wide cute smile on her face.
Sanskar monologue- how cute she is....just like a baby. (Touching her belly and kissing it) and my baby wife is having our first baby over here.

With all these movements, swara too woke up.

Sanskar(smile):good morning
Swara jaan!!!

Swara(lazily):hmm....

Suddenly something strike her. She hurriedly got down from bed but sanskar pulled her in his lap.

Sanskar:arre Mrs Maheshwari, why so hurry?

Swara:sanskar, yesterday uttu cried so much. I need to check on her....

Uttu:I m completely fine Bhabhi.

Swasan looked towards door and found her.

Uttara(while coming inside):awww Bhabhi...u r really very cute. Waking up, you remember me!!!(teasingly to sanskar) bhai, see Bhabhi loves me more than you

Sanskar(sulking face):uttu ki bacchi!!

Uttara:nai....there is still time for it(swasan widened their eyes)hehe....abhi toh swara sanskar ka baccha aa raha hai(winked at them)

Swasan both blushed hard and looked towards each other cutely

Uttara(naughtily):ohho love birds...looking sooo cute

Swara(diverts):okay okay, enough. Uttara, get ready.....we will be going for shopping after breakfast.

Uttu(confused):why?

Sanskar(narrowed his eyes):don't u want to marry ?

Uttu glare at him.

Swara:or nai to kya? Do you want to marry my brother in this night wear or ur regular jeans and T-shirt?

Uttara(tube light):ooohhhh......Hehe haha....NO. I will get ready.(runs from there)

Swasan shook their heads at her craziness.

Soon everyone gathered at table for breakfast.

(Sujata know that they are going for shopping after breakfast and was not able to decide what to do regarding telling ap. Swara, who sensed her hesitation told ap, just for suju sake making suju overwhelmed with her gesture)

Swara:badima, today mom, uttu sanskar and I are going for shopping after breakfast. Will you join us?

Before ap could say anything, ragini interrupted:yeah, we will surely come. After all, I have to see how....

Swara:I have asked only badima.

Ap:if ragini can't come, then even I won't.

Ragini smirked at suj-swa.

Sujata:as you wish jiji.

Swasan and uttu had a small smile seeing their mother support. While ragini and ap were shocked.

After breakfast, dp laksh and ram went to office while swasan and sujutt went for shopping leaving ap and ragini alone, angry and frustrated.

Maheshwari industry:
Dp(shouts):what are you saying ram?

Laksh(angry too):yeah chachaji, how can you do this to us?

Ram(coldly):laksh, this is between your father and me...it's the talk of adults...so stay out of it. (To dp) what wrong am I asking? I am just asking you what is mine. 50% shares of Maheshwari property, which is on my name, the achievement of my hard work....all that belongs to me and my family, I am asking for that only. I am very late in this.....but still,better late then never.