Taste Like Candy

Hi loves, I am enjoying writing on Wattpad it's a new experience for me. I get to be so open on here. Lol Anyway here's another chapter hope you enjoy.

>>>>>>>

Waking up alone in an empty apartment is something I'm not use to. My life has been completely hell with out my mom. I feel as if God is punishing me. I can't sleep at night, can't eat anything without the picture of my moms lifeless body coming into my mind. I feel as if I have no purpose sometimes. You know what I mean? I have no family or friends to talk to. I'm in the world all by myself. After a while I'm going to start second guessing if I wanna live, but for some reason my spirit want let me down. As if my mom is my guardian angel telling me to keep going. I hope that it's true, I can't take living like this any longer!

>>>>>>>>>>

I wake up do my daily routine for school. I have a week left before I graduate. It hurts my heart to know the no one will there to celebrate with me when I walk across that stage, but for now I don't want to think about. I have enough other things to worry about like how in the hell I'm going to eat. I have literally $50 to my name. After paying light, gas, water bills & buying food, I'm BROKE! Food starting to run low so I know I got to find a way out. But for now let me get up & get ready for school.

Walking into Clark High isn't the greatest thing to see. Everybody clique off into there lil groups. You got the thugs, pretty boys, popular girls, geeks, & the hoes. Me of coarse don't fit into not one of those categories. Of coarse I'm cute. I stand 5,2, chocolate color skin tone, pretty face, slim waist, & round booty. I get that from my momma's side of family. I've met a couple of my momma's family member but they all live in Alabama so I haven't seen them since I was 4. To be honest I have no clue what my daddy looks like but my momma said he lives around here & he's never left my side I just don't see him. but oh well that's his lose. I turn down the hall to get to my locker it's hectic around school since it's the last for days. Fights breaking out ever where that's why I tend to stay to myself. I was in the processing of cleaning out my locker when I felt someone watching me. I look back to see but no one is to be found. Maybe it's just my imagination messing me. Heading off to 1st block I get my day started already ready for it end. I had business to take care after school.

>>>>>>>>>

Finally I get out if school & I head straight for the Eastside of town. It's the worst side of the whole city. I stay close but not in the heart of the Eastside. As I was leaving school I couldn't help but notice this hazel eyes watching me. some dude from the look of him I knew he wasn't no good so I kept walking. it's about a good 20 min walk to the Eastside so I take off with no time to waist. When I get there on every corner is a dope boy with fiends surrounding them. Some crackheads sleeping in the side walk, some begging for change. I keep walking forward ignoring any looks from the men watching my hips sway. Give them niggas eye contact & they swear you want them, naw not me. If my momma ain't taught me shit, it's to not love these niggas. They swear they love you, get what's in them panties, & them niggas go Houdini on your ass. I would be a fool to believe them. I've saved myself for 17 going on 18 years I be damned if I let just anyone take it. Everybody at school know I'm a virgin that's why niggas forever in my face trying to spit game but obviously that shit don't work! Almost to my destination I see the one person I never thought I would see again.

"RANDY"

>>>>>>>>

I literally almost pissed on myself when I saw that man. He was so scary looking. He had gotten skinnier, get needed to shave, by the way he was looking that nigga needed a bath. Then I noticed it, he had the same damn clothes he was wearing they day he kilt my mom. I've been contemplating on what I would do to him when I saw him. Would ask why, try to kick his ass, or just walk pass him like nothing happened but all I feel is sorry for him. he looks like he been on the shit, he still has my mom blood all over him. Looking at Randy I just shook my head & kept walking from the looks of things God handling his ass. I finally start to reach my destination when I see a Pink sign, with a naked woman stranded by it saying "The Candy Shack". I had been contemplating for bout a week if I really wanted to do this but I really had no other choice I needed money now. I had to pay to get momma a casket. I begged the owner of the funeral home to give me at least two weeks & I'll pay him & this is the only way I could get some fast cash. One of the girls that go to my school name Chrissy gave me a card

& told me to come down. Me & Chrissy aren't friends or anything but she's the only person I speak to at school since we both are loners. Chrissy got pregnant by one of them thugs at school & from what I hear that nigga don't think it's his. I knew she worked from the word around school. So I asked her did they needed any help. she said she talked to the owner & he said come down right after school & here I am. I know what y'all thinking ?! Naw she shouldn't do this, but what other choice do I have ? I got to get this money cause ain't nobody giving it out for free !

>>>>>>>>>>>

Walking into The Candy Shake all you see is ass & titties everywhere. There is some men sitting back watching & drinking, nodding their heads to the music. I walked up to the bar to find a short, yellow girl with beautiful green eyes just standing there watching. I finally introduce my self

"Hi my name is Mahogany"

She looks skeptical at first but then she finally says

"My name is Trisha, what you doing in here you look lost" I laugh, hell I'm wondering what the hell I'm doing in here to.

I look around trying to see if I could spot Chrissy but I don't see her. I turn to Trisha & ask her

"Is Chrissy in? "

Trisha looks confused "who the hell is- oh you want Candy?"

I look at her with a questioned look on my face I guess she read it.

"If you gone be a stripper you got to have a nickname it's a must! But yea let me go get Candy for you" with that she walked to the back. 5 minutes later Chrissy or Candy I must say walked out with a silk link rob on & some glittery silver 6 inch heels on. She looked so different in here.

"Hey Mahogany. you ready ? Big Daddy been waiting for you" Chrissy says, with those words we started walking towards the back. To say I was nerves was a damn under statement. I was shaking like stripper, already. We walked into the back until we got to some big, brown double doors with a name tag on the that read "Big Daddy" with a knock on the door Candy pushed it open. In a big chair facing the wall was the wall was a man. why didn't he turn around I have no idea. he finally spoke "Candy leave, now"

That was the day I was no longer a little girl, I became a woman.

>>>>>>>

How do you guys like the story so far ? Is it getting good or what? Lol I want to thank everyone for taking there time & reading my story I'm extremely appreciative. Until next time you guys ✌️. Excuse all mistakes my proof reader is on vacation & not texting back so.. yea

-Love Lyn

Comment, vote & share