What She Deserves

Hi loves, sorry about that late updates. since I've been off my job I have a surprise for you guys 😁 stay tuned

-With love comes happiness. God 🙏 = Love ❤️- Lyn

>>>>>>>>>>

Mahogany's POV

My father ????

In my mind I don't have a father. My mother was my father. I'm 21 years ok & now he wanna pop up almond bout he my father. Naw he doesn't have the right to claim me. I raised my self. Where was he when I didn't have any foo to eat ? Where was he when momma got killed ? He is a sperm donor, nothing more nothing less.

"I don't have a father. I would really appreciate if you would leave." I finally spoke

"Jut hear me out ?" He looked sincere but I don't owe him a minute of my time but I would like to know what happened between him & momma.

"You have 5 minutes. can y'all leave out please ?" I asked Mama Lyndsy & Royalty.

"Naw I'm good where I'm at. Gone head & say what you got to say I don't need my girl under any stress. " Leave it up to Royalty to be hardheaded. Mama Lyndsy got up & left saying that she would see us later.

"you gone say what you got to say or not." Royalty said. I could tell he was already irritated by the man.

"Royalty James. 6'3 200 pounds. graduated from Carver High. went to Business Management at Wallace College. Runs the drug trade from Chicago to South America. got some traps on the west end. Mama loves on River Drive. no wife our kids. Lil nigga I know everything about you, I make it my business to know what my daughter be getting herself into, but you the dude that got her in this mess in the first place. I should off your top right now but I see my daughter got love for you no good ass. what man can't protect his girl ? nigga your a coward. So speak when spoken to lil nigga. I came to all to my daughter you just shut up or get out." my sperm donor said. before I knew it Royalty jumped out his seat & launched at him. The man pulled out a gun & pointed it at Royalty's head.

"I suggest you leave like my daughter said." he yelled. Royalty looked at me. I nodded & before he left out the room. my spree donor put up his gun & sat in the seat next to my bed & stated at me.

"you know you look just like your mom when she was your age, so veautiful. when she got pregnant with you we were so excited. I was in the game so that meant late nights, plenty women, & drugs. After a while she got tired & wanted me to leave the game but I couldn't, I was in to deep to get out. So she left Alabama & moved here. She changed her name & started a new life without. When I finally found her it was 17 years later I found out she was killed. I came looking for you but I couldn't get in touch with you. I kept searching & I found out you were going with Royalty. I don't want this life for you Mahogany. He can't give you anything. Not time, love, or patience. The Game will always be more important to him. I just want you to know that. I never left you, I will always love you. If you need anything just call me." He handed me a piece a paper & walked out.

I was in tears when he finished. My momma never told me the story of my father only that he left me & didn't come back. That whole story was a lie. My whole life I've wondered what made him leave but that wasn't the case. He did love me.

I sat there in tears. Where do I begin to pick up the pieces from my life now ? What he said about Royalty didn't matter. I love Royalty with everything in me. I don't see myself with anyone else. He's the one I want get married to, carry his seeds, & make love to at night. I can't let him go.

-----------

Royalty's POV

I was pissed off about Mahogany's father treating me like a bitch but I'm not worried bout that. The only reason I left out the room was because of the respect for Mahogany. He check him bout that later don't nobody disrespect me & get away with it.

I stood outside with my ear up to the door. Damn right I'm going to listen to what this nigga got to say. I don't trust to many. "He can't give you anything. Not time, love, or patience. The Game will always be more important to him." When I heard him say that it broke my heart. you know why ? Cause that shit is true. I can't give her the love that she needs, I'm in to deep to give it up. Niggas will do anything to get to Mahogany because of me & I can't let that happen.

I heard footsteps so I backed away from the door. Mahogany's dad walked out without even giving me a second look. I knew what he said was true but he didn't even know me. I didn't know what I could offer Mahogany.

I walked in the room to see Mahogany just staring into blank space. I hated seeing her like this, she didn't deserve this.

"royalty I love you & I'm willing to do anything for. Do you love me ?" she said staring me into my eyes

"Mahogany I love you but I can't-" the door opened in walked the doctor.

"okay Ms.Young everything seems to be fine. I would advice you to take it easy. Stay in bed a couple days rest & eat plenty of vitamins. I'll send a nurse up here with your release papers, take care." with that he walked out.

"aren't you happy I'm coming home baby?" she smiled. I was happy to see her smile again. So put a smile on for her & nodded only to have so many thoughts going on in my head how to tell her this.

The nurse came up & had Mahogany sign some papers I packed her some changing clothes, so she changed & I wheeled her out of the hospital & put her in the car. I planned on giving her what she deserved tonight.

| 8:00 pm |

I had the maid set up a nice dinner for Mahogany & I. I set some rose petals & candles on the floor to lead to the kitchen for when she gets out the tub.

I poured our wine & sat and waited for her to come down stairs. So much was on my mind I didn't even realize I had drunk 4 glasses of wine before she finally came down.

She next to me & I got our plates & begin eating. I couldn't look her in the eyes knowing what I was about to do was gone hurt her but it's what she deserves.

"Mahogany I have something to tell you , I don't know how your going to take it but I want you to know that I love you. You made me happier than I've been in my whole life, but what your dad said was right. I can't give you all that you deserve." Tears fell from my eyes

"We can't be together Mahogany."

>>>>>>>>>>>

Once again I'm sorry for the late updating. You guys keep reading, voting, & commenting. I really appreciate the love you guys give me on this story, don't give up on me just yet 😘 until next time

comment, vote, & share

-follow my on twitter @AllHail_Lyn & IG @ lyn_charmel