To Good To Be True

Hi my loves,

Y'all this book has hit 10k reads ! I'm super excited. I started writing this book in June & it's now September. That means we have been only this "Ghetto" journey for about 3 months & I've enjoyed every bit of it. I wanna thank all my supporters for reading this story. So with all that being said here's another chapter.

" Don't try to fit in with others, be who you are ! " -Lyn

>>>>>>>

Royalty

I woke up mad. Not because she left but because she snuck out without me knowing. I would never want her to feel like I'm holding her against her will but I promise to put my all into getting her back.

I'm sorry but I just can't let her go. I will do everything in my will to get her back. She is my soul mate, We're meant to be together.

My heart ached when I saw her at lunch with another dude. That shows me that she could move on without me, but that's not what I want.

I want her to wake up beside me, carry my seeds, & be my wife. I don't think y'all understand how bad I want her. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't live with her.

"What a lovely surprise. I know you didn't think I was gone let you get away that easy ?"

"Royalty what are you doing here ? How did you even find me." I just laughed I think she done forgot who I was.

"Mahogany don't ever underestimate me."

She turned to leave but I wasn't done talking. I just want her to listen to me. If she decide to walk out of my life today then I would accept it.

"Listen Mahogany, Just hear me out please. I know I messed up. I know what I did was wrong but this is coming from my heart. I love you and I just want to be with you. please forgive me!"

I had tears coming from my eyes. She had to understand where I was coming from.

"I been forgave you Royalty but you hurt me to the core. Maybe we should take things slower this time. Become friends first then we build. okay ? "

Friend ? what kind of shit is that ? but if that's what she wants to do then I'll go along with it. for now!

>>>>>>>>

Mahogany

It's been two weeks since Royalty & I agreed on the little friend ordeal & I must say it's going good. We don't talk every day but we go out to eat every other day on my lunch break.

But guess what !!!

Elijah and I have been really hanging.

I know what y'all thinking? I'm suppose to just be with Royalty but no that's not the case.

I'm a single 21 year old woman, I can do whatever I please and plus I'm not trying to get with Elijah (right now), he just keeps me sane.

From working all the time and Royalty drama, He's like a breath or fresh air.

But he just seems to good to be true but just because I had one break up, I can't compare all my relationships to the last one.

We have a date tonight so I'm going with Chrissy to get my hair touched up by Lyn. She knows how to lay some hair baby.

I was heading to her shop when I heard my favorite talk show 105.3 come on. They were interviewing an young lady by the name of Charmel.

I'm guessing she's an up coming artist or whatever but the girl was only 17 and spoke like she was 25. She was speaking for the heart & I could tell she was a truly humble person.