Making Progress

Hi loves, I know it's been a while and I truly apologize for the negligence of this story. I need to learn how to juggle my life & my Wattpad life. I've been doing a lot lately & I just feel so bad, so I just wanted to give guys something instead of having y'all wait. I'm currently sitting in a birthday party writing so know that I love you guys enough to not pay attention & write this chapter.
Hope you enjoy 💕

"Understanding your purpose in life comes from having a relationship with God" -lyncharmel

What is your purpose ?
----------------

Elijah

I have the life !

I have a beautiful wife at home & a soon to be beautiful girlfriend. As they say what your woman don't know want hurt her. When I first met Mahogany I knew I had to have her. Don't get me wrong I love my wife but I'm a man. Right ?

I plan on making Mahogany mine soon though. I have her right where I want her. Soon I'll have her wrapped around my finger and doing whatever I say. If she's a good girl I might just leave my wife for her but I doubt that though my wife pussy to good but not good enough to make me stay with just her.

This isn't the first time I've messed around on my wife. actually I do it quite often. I don't believe in love. Only reason I married my wife is because she became pregnant with my son.

I sat in my office and watched Mahogany worked. I liked everything about her. The way she smiled, her great personality, & let's not forget the way her ass sit up in the scrubs.

Yea, She most defiantly got to be mine.

--------

Meanwhile at the front desk (Mahogany)

"Excuse me ? Your his what ?" I yelled. I was flabbergasted.

I can't believe I let this nigga play me like a fool. He's been married the whole time. I'm not gone lie he had me. He had actually fooled me but I bet this is the end of this. I can't believe I was so naive again.

"Yes, His wife. Now can you please excuse me. I must get to my husband." And with that she turned & walked off to his office.

I got to tell Chrissy about this shit. What's the probability of me meeting two wack ass niggas back to back. Dang I just can't catch a break.

Speaking of Royalty I haven't seen or heard from him in a while. Hopefully he's alright. It's not like him to just disappear but where ever he is I'm pretty sure he's alright.

I pushed all my thoughts to the back of my head and got back to work. I have nothing else to say to Elijah.

-----------

I was super tired by the end of my shift. Two of the nurses had called off so it was just four of us here. Not to mention one of the patients past, so today had been hectic. Last thing I felt like doing was facing Elijah so I been dodging him all day.

I quite frankly didn't want to hear anything he had to say. He lead me on like he was single. he never once mentioned his wife. so I have nothing to say to him.

I was headed to my locker to get my stuff when Beth the secretary stopped me.

"Mr.Wright would like to see you before you leave Mahogany"

I don't know what he wants me for. He has a wife. A pretty one at that.

"okay I'll see what he wants after I grab my things."

I grabbed my belongings & was headed to the door when I heard my name being called. That same voice that had once had me gone but now I couldn't stand him.