I Should've Ever Let Her Go

Hello beautiful people, So I know I haven't been updating like I should. School has started back & it my senior year 🙌 so I need to have my stuff down pack but anyway it's Labor Day weekend so I decided to write something. Hope you enjoy 😘

-When things get rough, don't give up! God has a way of making horrible things into good things-

----------

Mahogany's POV

"You said you loved me, so why did leave you leave me boyyy. I gave my all to you, you turned you back on me, so tell me what it do. Is we through ?" I song along to 'Dem Get Away Boys'. To say this past month has been tough is a understatement. It's hard trying to find yourself & where you belong when your life revolves around one person.

In a sense I'm kind of happy Royalty broke up with me. When I was with Royalty nothing else mattered. I lost focus on my life being with him. During this month I took the time out to find myself, to focus on Mahogan, getting back to where I first begin when my mom died, focusing on my life!

Don't get me wrong I miss Royalty with all my heart but I will not be someone's doormat. Yeah he has been calling & texting trying to talk but I'm not going there with Royalty so I changed my number. He's not about to come and go as he pleases in my life. Naw that's not gone work.

Recently I got my job at a nursing home & I love it. Being able to care for people is my passion. I guess since I had no one to take care of me I don't want anyone to feel like that. Having no one to love you is a heart-breaking thing. Love is the key to happiness & if you don't have it then you should reevaluate your life.

Today is my day off & I plan on turning up. I've been working hard enough I think I deserve a little play time. So Chrissy, Layla, and I are going to club Palace tonight to just have a girls night. oh I forgot to mention Layla is my new friend. I met her from working at the nursing home, soon as I met my girl we click since then Layla, Chrissy & I have been inseparable.

We planned to have a whole girls day to our selves. Chrissy is dropping the baby off with Danny's mom then coming to my house so we could meet up & get our day started. I finally got out the bed & headed to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene routine. I pulled my fresh sew-in up into a ponytail & threw on a pair of ripped jeans, a floral top & some sandals. I was putting my things in my purse right when Chrissy & Layla arrived.

Today we planned on getting our nails done, going to the spa for a massage, & shopping for a outfit for tonight. First stop the nail salon. We walked into our favorite Salon 'Ohhh La Lyn's' this place is the bomb ! She does hair, nails , & massages. Lyn is the best of the best & she's the only person we let get in our head or do our nails. We made appointments so we didn't have to wait we went straight to our usual seats.

"Y'all I'm trying find man tonight. I need some in my life!" I exclaimed. they just laughed

"I feel you girl, I been going through withdrawals myself. Since I refuse to give Danny some Mr.Buzz been getting all my loving". I bust out laughing. Chrissy is crazy but I don't blame her. Men only do what you allow! If you let that nigga treat you like shit I guarantee he will but if you don't put up with his bull & show him you mean business then he has no other choice but to respect you!

The girls and I were enjoying ourselves just talking & chilling. I really needed this with all the crazy stuff going on in my life it felt good to just relax. Lyn had finished shaping & filing my nails so I got up to wash my hands. I felt someone staring at me & look up to see that hoe Tonya in here. I haven't seen her ass since she "claimed" to be Royalty's baby momma. I was washing my hands when she walked up.