Hurting Heart

Since you guys have been going me so much feed back, I decided to up date early. yay ! I hope you guys are enjoying this story here's another chapter 💞

Question of the day: what's your purpose in life ?

>>>>>>>

Royalty's POV

It's been 3 days. THREE FUCKING DAYS since I last saw Mahogany. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't freaking function without her. Knowing that someone has her while my baby is in her stomach makes the feeling even worse. I can't even protect my family, How in the hell can I call myself a man ?

I don't even wanna look in the mirror at myself. All I do is look for Mahogany. I can't stop until I find her, I want stop until I find her. From the sun up to the sun down I'm out on the streets looking for her. I'm on the edge right now. If someone even breathes my air right now, I'll murk them.

I don't want nobody talking to me. I know people are worried about me but I can't get her out of my mind. Is she okay ? Is she alive ? Is she still carrying my seed ? So many questions not enough answers.

Why did God have to do this to me ? I know I'm not the best person but damn. it's making me question him & I know I'm not suppose to.

"Please God if your listening, please bring my baby back home. I know I've done wrong but God I'm willing to give myself to you if you would just bring my baby home. Amen." I prayed

'Day Four'

It's 2 in the morning & I can't sleep, laying in this bed with her scent on it makes me pissed. I have the worst headache in the world. I wish somebody would just pop out of no where & yell 'SURPRISE'.

The night we raided the North side trap. I raced home to only find my house tore up. All my furniture destroyed, shit knocked down every where, but the worst thing was I found LuLu on the floor unconscious with blood coming from her side. I had my boys take her to the house where she still is in a coma.

I couldn't call the cops. They punk asses weren't gone do a damn thing but give me a hard time. So I hired a dude name Cody to find her for me. From what I heard this nigga was the best at finding somebody but right about now we ain't got shit. Only hope we have is for LuLu to come out of here coma & tell us something. Who ever took Mahogany had to be some smart m'fers, I give them that. They wore gloves & made sure not to leave any evidence making it harder for us.

I was sitting in my office just thinking. Who did I have beef with ? I know I made enemies in this game but I didn't have any problems from most of these niggas.

I made some calls to the streets to see if they had heard anything. I had dudes setup everywhere listening out for something but I ain't heard anything.

I decided to head to the trap since I couldn't sleep. I slipped on some jogging pants, a tshirt, & a pair of Jordan's & headed out. I pulled up to the trap & walked in. Niggas automatically got quiet when I walked in. I been on the edge these pass days, killing anybody who spoke out of order.

I headed to my office & got situated. I wasn't there to long before Danny came in. He took a sit in front of my desk just looking at me.

"how you holding up man?" he asked. I haven't been talking to anybody lately. Chrissy & I are the only ones who know about Mahogany's pregnancy. The day she got kidnapped Chrissy came over with Danny crying, making me feel bad.

"man I just can't take this shit no more. My heart hurting. I don't wanna live with out her." I said feeling myself tear up

"Royalty you have to faith that she'll be alright." Danny preached

"How Chrissy holding up ?" I know she took it hard when Mahogany got kidnapped too.

"Man that girl been on the edge. I have to force her to eat sometimes. I be scared to be around by myself. You don't need to be here while stuff like this, go somewhere & clear your mind " he said.

He was right though. I need to get my self together. I can't let the enemy win. I got to fight this shit. the only place I could think about going was my momma house.

| 8:00 am |

I pulled up to my momma house & just sat outside. When I started hustling the first thing I did was get my momma up out the Ghetto. I bought her this house with cash money. Mahogany & her are the only women that I ever loved.

I had been sitting outside my momma house for a while just day dreaming when I heard a tap on the window. I looked up to see my momma standing there with a concerned look on her face. I got out & walked back in the house with her.

"what's wrong son ?" I hadnt told my momma about Mahogany. Life was moving so fast I hadn't gotten around to it yet.

"About a 3 years ago I meet a girl name Mahogany around the time I got locked up. As soon as I got out, I went back to find her. We been going hard for about 3 months now but two weeks ago I discovered she was pregnant. I love that girl with all my heart momma." I could no longer hold the tears. All these emotions I been feeling I kept them bottled in.

"well what's the problem son ?" my mom asked looking confused

"about a week ago somebody took her from my house & we can't find her." I cried. my momma sat there with her mouth hung open .

"Royalty you have to give this to God baby. he's the only person who can fix this. She'll come home to you, I promise." she kissed my forehead.

I decided to take a nap it's been a long four days without any sleep. I just let my mind rest for a lil while.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at it to have 20 missed calls. 5 from Chrissy, 5 from Danny, & 10 from Cody. I quickly called Cody back.

"Lu Lu is a wake" he yelled

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Don't be mad at me, I just wanted to write a lil something since you guys have been giving me so much love. Keep it up & updates will come sooner 😘

15 comments & votes and I'll update sooner

Follow me on Twitter @AllHail_Lyn & Instagram @lyn_charmel

-Love Lyn

Comment Vote & Share