What A Lovely Surprise

Hi loves,

Please don't be mad at me. I am really neglecting you guys and I feel bad, So I've came up with a plan 😁. I will update once a week not really on a specific day just at least once a week. hopefully I can stick with this little plan. I appreciate all the love you guys give me on this book. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

.

.

"How You Gonna Act Like That" - Tyrese

Royalty

When you want something you have to work for it. Good things don't come easily. Same thing applies for women. A good woman will never come easily, you gone have to work to earn her and that is what I plan on doing tonight.

Mahogany is my backbone and I've finally came to my senses but now she don't want to hear what I got to say but guess what !? She might now want to hear it but she damn sure gone listen.

I'm done playing these games with her. She gone realize that she mine and stop playing. I'm in this thang for real no games. I'm getting my freaking girl back.

Seeing her in that club with Choppa only made me realize more that Mahogany could anyone she pleases and I'm playing with her heart. I can't let another dude have my girl. I refuse!

I had to literally drag her ass out the club. if I didn't know the bouncers they probably would've thought I was trying to kidnap her. She was kicking & streaming acting like a damn fool.

"Mahogany calm your ass down, I just wanna talk" I yelled

"I don't wanna fucking talk! You had your time to talk but you gave that up. Now put me down, you ruining my night !" she screamed

He had the audacity to say I'm ruining her night when she was that lame ass nigga Choppa. She couldn't expect her night to go to good with that crumb ass dude.

"Mahogany chill out like for real before you piss me off. I'm already 38 fucking hot, you up in the club with this little ass dress on, smiling all up in some other dude face. I should kick your ass but I'm going to let you have that little bit but that better not happen any more. you hear me ?" I snapped.

She just rolled her eyes. She better not say anything back. I put her in the back to make sure she don't get out,hopped in the car, and headed home.

When I pulled up at the house, Mahogany was sleep. Baby girl looked exhausted so I didn't bother waking her. I just picked her up & carried her in the house. I guess we'll just have to talk in the morning.

I strip her out of her clothes, put her on one of my tshirts, and cuddled up behind her. I felt like the old times. Sleep hit me instantly.

*********

That morning feeling like a million and be bucks and then I look beside me to see why. She looks so beautiful just laying there. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her & as soon as I did that she shot up.

"I have to go home." she said

Here we go with this crap. I knew I wouldn't be easy but could she at least give a brother a break.

"Your fine. I about to go make breakfast. Stay put." I got up & headed to the kitchen. I whipped up some pecan waffles, sausages, & strawberries (Mahogany's favorite) and headed to the room. I heard the shower running & Mahogany singing.

"How you gonna act like we don't be making love, you know we be tearing it up, breaking stuff that ghetto love. how you gonna trip ? How could you forget? How you gonna act like that" I didn't know baby girl could blow like that.