Starting Fresh

Hi Loves

I'm super disappointed in myself. I have been neglecting Wattpad! I'm once again truly sorry for the long wait & I can only say I'll try to do better but anyways I hope you enjoy this lovely chapter 😘
- Mahogany & Royalty in the pics

-----------

Elijah

I woke up with the worst headache ever. My head was booming out of this world. I couldn't remember anything, Hell I didn't even know where I was. Last thing I remember was heading to Mahogany's house.

I looked around and all I saw was an old ass bed with a lil stank ass toilet. Where the hell could I be????

"HELLLPPP"
"HELLLPPP" I screamed.

Finally I heard footsteps hopefully someone coming to get me the hell out of here.

"He's woke boss" I heard someone with a deep voice say

In walks in Royalty. Then everything hit me the argument with Mahogany, then going to her place and he was there, we got to fighting but I must have blacked out.

"Man what the hell is going on, uncuff me from this damn chain. I'm not a damn dog!"

Royalty just laughed.

"Ain't shit funny man, I bet me boys from the police department looking for me right now and when they find me your ass going straight to jail for life and that's a promise!"

His mood quickly changed then.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to pussy ass nigga. See you then fucked up, first you hit my woman then you come in my shit threatening me. I'll kill your ass right now but instead I'm just gone let your ass suffer. Your home boys will never find you here so you can keep wishing weak ass nigga. I play about a lot of things but Mahogany ain't one of them. You might as well accept death nigga." and with that he walked out and locked the door.

I got to find a way out of here and fast!!!
---------
Mrs.Wright

I bust into the police station.

"Where's Eric?"

"ERIC !!! ERIC" I screamed

"Hey Lisa come down, what's going on? Have you heard for him?"

"No Eric, I don't know where he could be. This isn't like Elijah. Where could he be???"I cried

"listen sit and calm down. We're going to find him Lisa. I have every man in here working to find him."

"Where did you last see him Lisa?"

"I've already told you he was at work."

"Did you see anything suspicious when there?"

I thought deeply

"Well there was this your lady who seemed to get upset when I said something about Elijah being my husband."

"Can you remember her name?"

"Something like a wood? Umm Oak, Pine..... Mahogany!"

----------

Mahogany

My life can never just be okay. It's always something. I'm just so frustrated. I've done everything I think I needed to do. I got my education and stop stripping, I stopped messing around with Royalty and right when everything was going okay Elijah ugly ass comes and ruin everything. Sometimes I wish I could just die. I feel so worthless sometimes like no one is ever there when I need them but ...... Royalty.

He's been on my mind so heavy lately. I miss his scent, his touch, his dic...

"MAHOGANY" screamed Chrissy

"Huh, what? What's going on ?"

"Girl I been calling your name for damn near 5 min your ass been sitting there slobbing out the mouth. What's on you mind?" She asked

"Idk Chris. I've been having so many mixed emotions lately. I'm just so lost in my life right now. I feel like I have nothing to live for. I mean you have baby Chris and Danny, Tiffany has John and the twins, Monica is pregnant and engaged, Melanie is getting married next week. I mean I'm the only one who doesn't have somebody to love and I'm tired of it." I cried

"Listen baby don't you cry. Don't you remember the shit we all had to go through to be happy. Danny and I crazy ass relationship and me having a miscarriage , Tiffany miscarriages, Monica being homeless, & Melanie being left at the altar by her ex. See baby we all have to endure the storm to see the rainbow. Your time is coming Mahogany. Have you been praying like I told you?"

"I have but I just haven't been having that connection with God like I should. I kind of have lost faith in him cause everything seems to always go wrong with me. I need to go to church to here the word, to rebuild my faith."

"I'm down for whatever baby girl, I know just what you need too."

"What???"

"A girls vacation !!! Yes we can fly to Miami for a few days for Melanie's bachelorette party. Relax on the beach and have us some fun girl ?? What you say ? "

"HELL YESSSSS!! I'm all in "

"Okay let me contact the girls we'll leave probably Friday"

"Thanks girl, I don't know where I would be without you."

"What are friends for? MIAMA HERE WE COME !!!!!"

-------
Friday morning

Lord I come to you as humbled as I know how asking for forgiveness Lord. I haven't been praising you like I should go, only complaining when things aren't going my way, I'm sorry. I pray that you watch over us as we take this trip. I know that you will keep us safe. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

As soon as I finish having my conversations with God, I heard a horn blow. Time to turn up honey!

"Come on slow poke you gone have us late to the airport." Chrissy yelled

----------

When we pulled up to the airport there was a personal jet waiting for us. Did I forget to mention that Melanie fiancé is a NFL football star? This weekend is about to be lit honey.

We all boarded the plane and Chrissy pulled out the champagne and handed all of us a glass except Monica of course.

" Whatever happens in Miami, stays in Miami !!!! "

"Yessssssssss" we all yelled.

--------

Thanks for sticking with me you guys. I will try to update more frequently. I don't know what I had going on but I will never do that again.

Comment, Like, Share 💕

-Love Lyn