Chapter 17: Kisses and Odd Fruit

I don't think I've ever been more right in my life. His lips always looked so plump and soft, and now, that observation was being proved.

I had closed my eyes as soon as I felt the shocking spark and shiver erupting through me when our lips found each others, Harry did too. I think he was surprised I didn't pull away, because he stood there for awhile, our lips just on each other. I debated on making the next move, but Harry beat me to it.

When I didn't move, which I couldn't because, hell, Harry just freaking kissed me, Harry moved his lips so he was kissing my upper lip, literally taking the air from me. He chuckled at the noise I made, the little shit. I kissed him back, fluttering my eyes closed. Harry was so close I felt the heat from his face, knowing he was blushing.

I let a soft giggle out, making Harry pull away and nudge our noses. "Don't laugh.." Harry cut me off, sliding his left arm down to the arm of the couch as he continued to kiss me. It wasn't like anything I felt before. I almost expected fangs to pop out of nowhere, I guess my imagination was running wild at this point.

Harry tilted his head to deepen the kiss, making me moan a little in surprise at how good of a kisser he was and how smooth his actions turned out to be. I giggled again as I pictured a dog with slobber. Harry didnt like that.

"Benny..." He whined, not helping me cease my giggling. He shut me up with another deep kiss, one I totally got lost in. I snaked my arms around his broad shoulders and wrapped them close around his neck, pulling him towards me more. I loved these kind of kisses, slow, full of emotion, and so soft lips.

My phone buzzed on the table, but it didnt phase either of us. Harry, with his eyes closed and full attention on me, gently shoved the phone off of the table, making me laugh once more. When Harry shifted his weight back on the couch, he slowly pushed it back, so now I was leaning back like I was in a recliner, which was what my couch could turn into. Thank you for the Christmas gift Auntie Carrie.

I glimpsed Harrys smirk before it attached back to my lips, and my arms were back around his neck.

Hell, what was I doing?

Hell, I don't even care anymore.

Harry moaned a bit on my lips when he felt my tongue that may have accidentally skim across his bottom lip.

Accidentally. I tried not to squirm when I felt his knee place itself in the middle of my legs. I was already out of breath at this point and about to say something when everything shut off at the touch of Harrys tongue. He kissed me deeply with it, breathing heavily through his nose. It definitely turned me on a bit and made it harder to resist.

I was practically melting when he moved his hands that was still above me down to my cheek, cupping it in his large palm. I moaned and put my hand on his as I let his tongue explore. His hands were so soft, but rugged at the same time. It was difficult to explain, but his touch was comforting. His fingers played with a small strand of hair as Harry continued to make me squirm from under him. I tried my best not to show it at least. Just as our tongues skimmed across each other, I felt Harry pull away and I stifled a whine, slowly opening my eyes to see that cocky, sexy as hell, lopsided, side of the mouth smirk that Harry had trademarked. His eyes were glimmering, I just had to stare. Harry wiped his mouth with his sleeve before licking his now dry lips. "Nice lip gloss..."

I started burning up like a nun in a strip club. I could barely breathe much less respond! I gulped and watched him chuckle at me, giving me a wink before he sauntered off into the kitchen like nothing happened. That gave me time to settle myself down and thinks about all that just happened: how the tips of my fingers were so close to the curly ends of his hair on the back of his neck, how he was practically straddling me in the air, how good it felt when he kissed me like that...