Angered by ice

"Danny, do not get out of that bed!" Robin yelled at his stubborn brother.

"Chill dude, I am fine." Danny said reassuring flashing a smirk behind his raven hair.

"Come on." Danny said grabbing Robin's hand as he helped him to the living room.

"I am going to kill you if you overexert yourself." Dick said scowling with a phantom grin.

"That means you will kill half of me." Danny said looking down at his slightly shorter brother.

They entered the Mountain's living room as the team was excited about the sleepover.

"Danny, you should be resting!" M'gann yelled with concern.

"So should Artemis and Kid Flash." He pointed out with a dull expression.

"Yeah, but you are worse than us! Way worse." Arty said crossing her arms with a disapproving glare.

"If he says he is fine, he's fine." Conner said annoyed not wanting an argument with his hearing.

"Thanks Conner." Danny said his eyes brighter than before.

"Hm, whatever." The teen said glancing away as Miss. Martian wrapped her arms around him.

"Don't mind Conner here he is a sweety inside." M'gann said only for Conner to glare at the floor harder not able to bring himself to yell at the martian.

"So, what should we do?" Aqualad asked.

"Want to play a game?" M'gann asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Please, I never played Earth games before I just watched them on TV." She said begging.

"Sure thing Sweetcheeks." Kid said fawning over the girl as Artemis smacks him, and Conner glares hard.

"What game?" Robin asked unsure.

"How about truth or dare." Megan said jumping a bit.

"No." Conner said grimacing.

"Please, Con?" She begged further.

"No...I hate games."

"Fine." She said upset as the half Kryptonian clone began to feel guilty.

"What are your guy's favorite colors?" She asked hoping to lead them into a game of truths without them realizing not using dares. Robin, however knew right away what she was doing and just sighed and went with it.

"Yellow." Kid said flashing a smile.

"...Green." Artemis still had her arms crossed as Kid sidestepped closer to her.

"Red." Robin said as everyone looked at him surprised.

"What?"

"You never tell us anything." Kid said wide-eyed.

"It's a color not a secret." He said rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses.

"Pink." Miss Martian said happily.

"Red." Supey said using the closest color to pink without being girly to him.

"Blue." Aqualad said not really understanding the point of this.

"Purple is mine." Zatanna said.

"What about you Danny?" Miss M asked kindly.

"Uh, I guess the primary colors, but mainly blue." He said looking away.

"You like green!" Kid yelled in shock glancing at Artemis only to see Miss Martian and smile.

"Green is good." He said dreamily to get on Arty's nerves.
"You moron! Green is not in the primary colors!" Artemis said shouting at him.