Hello my Brother

Robin's P.O.V.

I caught the injured teenager as I put him in the cool spring grass as blood poured from his wounds.

"Come on stay awake!" I say hurriedly shaking him a bit, but to no avail.

"Robin, get him to the bioship." Kaldur tells me as Kaldur comes over and picks him up as his arm hangs with seeping injuries. We enter the bioship as we put him on the medical bed.

"What power was that i-it was like Canary's, but more creepy and haunting." Zee says as I look into her pretty blue eyes.

"I do not know Zee, but he could have developed powers from the experiments." I tell her holding her hand so she calms down. Kaldur is patching up Wally, Artemis, and the boy while M'gann drives with Supey scowling.

"There was so much pain." M'gann mumbles adding to our conversation.

"It ain't right!" Conner yells with his fists clenched to withhold himself from punching the poor bioship.

"He looks familiar to me." I said my voice getting quieter as the sentence lengthens.

"I have never seen him." Zatanna said glancing to me with a reassuring smile.

"I wonder how long he's been there." I wonder out loud.

"Too long." Supey says with empathy for the kid.

"ETA is one hour." Miss. M announces.

"Ugh, my chest." Kid complains as he gets up slowly with Kal's help.

"Are you well, my friend?"
"Yeah, I think so just going to be sore for a week."

"I would think so." I say joining in.

"What happened to the bad guys and the kid?"
"Uh, the kid appears to have powers like Canary, and he saved us with his scream knocking out around eighty scientists." Zatanna says.

"No way! Really?"
"Yeah." I say in a low tone.

"Artemis! Issheokayisanythingbadhappentoher!" He starts rambling at high speed like a hummingbird.

"She is fine my friend, just a middle level burn to her shoulder, which made her pass out from pain."
"Pain!"
"Relax Kid, look she's awakening now." I say as Arty stirs a bit before coming to.

"What hit me?" She asks sitting up only to clutch her shoulder.

"A energy blast." I say only for Zee to hit me in the arm.

"Shut up, Robin." Oh great, we are turning to a Wally and Artemis. We filled Arty in on the story as she looked shocked.

"Another Canary, god I can feel my ears dying already if they ever have a shouting match."

"Do you think he will stay with us maybe join our team?" M'gann asks sheepish.

"Depends if the League or he wants to." I reply looking out the window as Zatanna is still holding my hand.

"I hope he will be alright." Kal says with worry glancing at the knocked out teenager.

"Another rescued from a lab." Kid says only to be hit by Arty telling him to shut up as I laugh cause Zee and I just went through that.

"We arrived." M'gann said after a while of discussions.

Kid and Artemis hold on to each other as they exit the bioship along with the rest of us with Supey carrying the kid taking him to the infirmary. The rest of us head to the mission room to talk to Batman and Canary.