Chapter 10

I looked around at all the objects I could use. I noticed Gabriel Agreste in the tower room hiding. He glowed red and black. My head turned to see Chat's staff glow and same with Lila's with her pin as well. I look into the mirror to see a police search helicopter in the distance.

Perfect!

"Chat Noir, let go!" I commanded.

"Okay m'lady!" I will never get used to that. Lila stumbled forward, and I slammed the back of my mirror to her face. She fell back. Gabriel Agreste opened the door while Chat pushed her in. They locked the door with Mr. Agreste still inside with Lila.

I whistled over to the police helicopter to lend me their spotlight, and I used the mirror to blind her.

Mr. Agreste gripped the moth miraculous and yanked it off her chest, de-transforming her to her normal self.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I threw the mirror up into the air. Everything reverted back to the way things were. I walk towards Adrien with my fist out, and I smiled. He smiled back as well.

"Pound it!" We both said. Adrien embraced me tightly.

Ayla and Nino came up to join us as we see Lila defeated once and for all.

Gabriel Agreste came out with Lila tied up. The police came quickly and handcuffed her. The police took her away. He handed me his miraculous, "I believe this should belong to you."

I was about to take the pin, but I stopped myself, "Mr. Agreste. I appreciate your help. Keep it. I think heart has finally become pure with joy."

He smiled. "Thank you Ms. Dupain-Cheng."

All of us looked at the sky as pockets of sun began to shine through, ending the horrific curse of Paris.

—————

Happy news for everyone as Ladybug and Chat Noir return from a mysterious, year-long hiatus. They have defeated Volphina on the top of the Eiffel Tower a few days ago before she wrecked havoc amongst the citizens.

Sources say that their hiatus was due to the inner workings of Volphina and Hawkmoth working together, but things changed when Hawkmoth betrayed her and joined the duo.

We are ever so grateful to have Ladybug and Chat Noir back at it again crime fighting and saving Paris from evil.

Ladybug and Chat Noir... Thank you for still being with us.

I sew the dark green fabric for my final dress to showcase for the Russia Fashion Complex. The details were intricate with silver lace wrapped around the clavicle area. A single black flower placed delicately over the right side of the dress.

My hands pushed my wheeled swirly chair over to my box of accessories. I rumbled through the box to find my miraculous box, and I pulled out my earrings once again. The red Kwami appears.

"Tikki!" I cheered, and I hugged her.

"How's your dress going?" She asked.

"Almost done, but it needs a little something!" I snapped my fingers, "I need gloves!" And I rummaged through my accessory box once more.

"Need this?" I see a pair of black satin gloves held in front of me by a familiar set of hands. He smiled. "Hi."

"Hi!" I took the gloves and hugged him quick. I set the pair aside. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"I wish I saw you more often." He frowned, "I'm sorry I didn't find out earlier."

I got up and put my hand on his shoulder, "but you still saved me. That's what counts."

"But I'm such an idiot for being so stupid!"

"Hey!" I snapped a bit, "you are not stupid. You are the most intelligent and most talented person I've ever met. I have never met someone so brave!" His eyes glistened.

His hand stroked my hair, and then it made its way down my face. His thumb caressed my cheek softly. "I really missed you. I missed you so much!"

Our lips touched. Sealing the long awaited happy ending.

[End Of SOLVE]

If you have a request on a type of story I should write in the future, comment here ^_^
Thank you guys for reading my story! I know it's been a long time since I created and finished a story, but I did it! Feel free to share this with your friends or other miraculous fans.