Chapter Twenty-Six

Jayceon's POV
    I ran to Aija and managed to catch her before she hit the ground. I cradled her in my arms and stared into her face. She looks exactly like she did five years ago, except she's even more beautiful. I get broken out of my staring when I hear the kids yelling for Aija.

    Ava runs up to me and places her tiny hands on each side of Aija's face, "Is my mommy okay mister?"

    "She's fine. She'll be good with a little rest and then she'll be back to normal." I replied before picking Aija up bridal style and laying her on the couch. After I placed her on the couch I turned around to see Keith, Tyler, and Tony dragging the dumbass that put his hands on my girl out the door. I looked down when I felt a kick to my leg.

    "Get away from my mommy!" Jayvion yelled before he hit me in my baby maker. Hard. I groaned and leaned over while holding myself before I felt multiple hits to my face. I hurriedly grabbed his wrists before he could hit me anymore. I guess JJ took that as he needed to protect his brother because he ran up to me and started hitting me telling me to leave his brother alone.

    When the guys came back they started laughing when they seen my kids whippin' my ass. I guess Tony pitied me because he was the only one who did something for them to stop.

    "Stop fighin' ya daddy before I whip all y'all bad ass mothafuckas!" He yelled and they instantly stopped hitting me.

    "Hello pregnant woman about to give birth." Mel reminded while taking deep breaths.

    "Oh yeah I forgot," Keith said before he helped Mel get up and started walking to the door, "Ty can you stop by the house and grab us some clothes and then grab the baby's diaper bag that's by the front door? Thanks." He yelled before throwing Tyler his house keys and leaving the house with Mel.

    "Well, I guess we have to go meet them at the hospital. Come on babe. And you need to fix this bro." I dapped him up before he and Mia left.

    "He's right son. You need to fix this. You all can sleep in the room on the third door to the right upstairs. Goodnight." Sierra said before she kissed the kids, Aija, and me then her and Tony walked up the stairs. Tony stopped following her mid-way before he turned around and pointed at his eyes before pointing at me telling me that he's watching me then went upstairs.

    I blew out a deep breath and looked back at the kids. Ava was looking at me confusingly, JJ was standing in front of the two as if to protect them, and Jayvion was staring at Aija.

    "Who the fuck are you?" JJ sneered.

    "Watch yo fuckin' mouth boy, I'm yo daddy." I replied before turning around to pick Aija up nd started walking up the stairs. I heard the kids following me in the room that Sierra told us to sleep in.

    "You're not our pops. He's dead." JJ replied before he stood in front of the bed where I laid Aija down.

    "He does look like the man in the pictures that mommy shows us." Ava inputted.

    "No he doesn't stupid. You're just looking for someone to call daddy." JJ countered back.

    I walked up to him and smacked his ass upside his head, "Stop talkin' to yo sister like that before I beat yo ass."

    "You can't come in here and say you my pops and think we're going to listen to you." JJ yelled.

    "You got one more time before I smack the black off yo ass." I got in his face and he must have knew to not mess with me because he turned around and got in the bed with Aija. Jayvion hopped into bed on the other side of Aija and cuddled into her.