Chapter Thirty-Four

Aija's POV
    I ducked down when I seen Jayceon and his boys walk out of the trap house. I watched as they stood outside talkin' for a little while before they all got into two different black SUVs.

    "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Katy asked.

    "Yeah I'm positive. Ava isn't just Jayceon's daughter she's mines as well and it's my job to protect and save her just as much as it's Jayceon's job." I replied before staring the car and following the SUVs at a distance.

    "Guys ever since I've heard their conversation my gut has just been tellin' me that somethings not right." Mia referred to the conversation we heard Jayceon and his friends have in the trap. We had a listening device that allowed us to eavesdrop on them.

    "What do you mean?" Katy looked in the backseat at Mia and Mel.

    "I don't know really. It all just seems way too easy, like who's that dumb they're basically pointing arrows at themselves. It just sort of seems like a set up." Mia shrugged.

    I continued following the SUVs while I pondered what Mia said. She's right. Absolutely right. It seems way too easy.

    "Is the tracker still on for both SUVs?" I asked referring to the SUVs Jayceon's using.

    "Yup, both are still in use." Mel answered.

    I slowed down and began flashing my lights before I pulled the van over. I looked in the rear view mirror and seen the other van behind me flash it's lights back before pullin' over behind me. The girls and I got out and met in between the two vans greeting the people who were in it.

    "Why'd we have to pull over?" Andrew asked while wrappin' his arms around Katy's waist and rubbin' her slightly swollen belly.

    "Mia believes that it was too easy findin' Ava's kidnappers she thinks that it's a trap." I explained.

    "I actually agree with her. It seems way too easy, unplanned, and unorganized." Dad replied.

    "So what do we do since it seems fishy?" Mr.Darnell asked.

    "Listen this is what we'll do..." My dad began explaining the plan. Once he finished we all looked at each other with a small smile. Let's go fuck some shit up and get my daughter back.

Jayceon's POV
   Keith pulled the SUV over to the side of the dirt road. We all got out and waited for the heavy hitters to get out of the other vehicle. Once they got out we all met by the open trunk where Salem was handin' out the weapons. Once everyone got their weapons we started to walk in the direction of the warehouse.

"Y'all got y'all metal bulletproof vests on?" I asked. Everyone nodded.

    "Does everyone remember the plan and what they have to do?" I questioned.

    "Yes, we've went over the plan at least a thousand time. We got it down pack bro don't worry we'll bring back your lil girl to you, then you can take her home to wifey, and after that you and wifey can get married and I betta get an invitation or yo Michael Blackson lookin' ass gone come up missin'." Marcus laughed followed by the rest of the guys.

    I laughed and we walked the rest of the distance to the warehouse in silence. A few minutes later we were maybe a mile or so away we separated and went to the sides that I assigned. Once Tyler, Keith, and I were in front of the house I turned my ear piece on, "Alright the front door is secure. What about the other sides?"

    "Left side secure." Rodriguez responded.

    "Back exit's covered." Marcus replied.

    "We got the right side ass wipe." Garron snickered.