That's creepy

Yoooo!!!!

So okay, STORY TIIIIIIIIMME~~~!!!
(lol those became question marks first

Gab-chan, ur having too much typos

TwT

Is it my fault my fingers go some other way I don't wanna?)

Aaaaanyway... I watched this supposedly horror movie with my big bro... It was entitled, 'Bedeviled' and I laughed a bit (too much) cause I got the Uncle Grandpa reference that time ahen Pizza Steve was scared to the bones becuz of the haunted house and stuff. Uncle Grandpa was just chilling. So yah. There was like a board with four letters "E-V-I-L" and the poor pizza was scared but one of the 'servants' said itfell off and arranged it. It was supposedly "Town (i forgot the name)'s Bedeviled Eggs" lol 😂

Okay, enough about my rant.

I think it was decent enough to scare me a bit since I jumped at some jumpscares. So yah. It's a about a teenage (?) girl named Alice and she installed this kind of app. I didn't know what it would do since we got home from church and my bro turnes on the TV. I was kinda disappointed that we only watched the part at the end where she successfully uninstalls the app.

Yeeeee....

And this part was what creeped me out (ya, gab-chan's a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to horror movies, one time I screamed so loud at a jumpscare video, my bro screamed also screamed shock)

So, back to the story...

The old ghost lady said while covering her eyes:

Hide and seek,
Please don't peek
Find your spot,
Don't get caught
Hold your breath,
Until death

*breathes in*

Oooookay...

Yah, so, I applaud the writer of this short F*CKING CREEPY EXCUSE OF A HIDE AND SEEK POEM THAT SCARED THE SH*T OUTTA ME!!!

One thing.

It still goes around my head... (yah, lmao)

And it would replay in my mind in a raspy, demonic, haunting voice that I'm sure will give me a nightmare...

I doubt it tho...

For years, I haven't dreamt about anything. Just nothing. And it scares me a bit.

Also, lemme tell ya about Gab-chan's scariest nightmare ever that looked like a story or somewhat a metaphorical vision (or theory, if I may add)

So it happened when I was in first grade, or kindergarten, second year. I remember the nughtmare, idk, clear as day but dunno when. Aaaanyway... My mom (this happened in our old house lol) turned off all lights, one in the kitchen and the other in our sleeping area. (yah we had a small ass house before so what? Imma beat ya to a pulp if you start making fun of me right now srsly, also, yes, we only had two light bulbs, home's just small, pretty cozy)

Aaaaaaaaand... this happened.

I was like, uh, sleeping but I could feel everything. I only see darkness since I kinda couldn't open my eyes for some reason. Then, it felt like I was lifted off the ground but didn't feel any hands, like, floating literally and I was on our cabinet (our cabinet's above our sleeping area, don't judge, if ever, f*ck you then mate)

After that, something pulled me, and I felt half of my body falling then plummeting into something deep. Then when I could finally open my eyes, I saw two ways, both had low stairs. I was like, in the corner, ither areas were secured with walls. So I had no other choice than these two. I then heard clattering and saw skeletons (omg lol) both ways. They had horned iron helmets (bleh) and some kinda old swords amd some had shields (typical skeleton warriors). So yah, for some frikin idk reason, I felt scared. So scared in my life, I felt despair and darkness take over me. The skeletons were closing in on me now. They're planning to kill me, I guess. Then I crouched down and covered my ears.

That's where it ended.

FIRST PART OF IDK, DREAM, NIGHTMARE (I choose nightmare) OR METAPHORICAL VISION...

There's a second part lolololol...

Stay tuned~