Minna... Sayonara...

The raven and fuschia-haired couple smiled at each other. It was rare for Shimon to smile, but then again, he was showing his 'secret' side to his wife.

"I'm glad...", Christine began and looked at Shimon straight in the eyes. Shimon hummed.

"I'm glad I.. met you Shimon. Arigatou for making me happy", Christine said with a slight blush. Shimon leaned closer until their foreheads touched.

"I'm happy that you're happy with 'us'", he stated happily.

Christine leaned away and stood up. The soft breeze blew through her raven locks gracefully. She smirked at Shimon and ran towards the mansion.

"Race you there~!"

"Oi!"

With that, he stood up and dashed to the same direction.

----

The goddess entered her room. As she slipped off her dress... A voice spoke.

"Christine..."

"Who are you?"

The raven-haired woman looked around. She could not feel their presence... But she knew she was not alone... Or was she?

"It's time.... The reign of Stasis... is over"

Christine gasped and her heart beated erratically. She felt weird all over. Her breathing became ragged and she hugged herself as she slid to the ground with wide eyes. She was truly alone. Alone... with herself.

Though weak, she managed to catch a glimpse of herself in the mirror. There she was... Her reflection... The true demon in the multiverse... The one born from the roots of darkness and hid itself under her skin... Yin...

But what she couldn't understand was why Yang wouldn't surface... Only this monster... This demon... This... creature...

It was smirking sadistically at her... Mocking Christine... As if to make her give in... But this girl was a stubborn one. There was one thing left to do.

Prioritize the others' safety...

She glared back at her demon and with unsteady breathing, she rose up to her feet. Her mismatched eyes burned with her determination as she quickly changed her clothes. She took note of the jet black marking forming on the right part of her waist. It glowed an eerie violet aura. With one last glance at the mirror, she closed the door shut.

----

"Ne... Shimon, where's Gab?", Anri asked curiously. Shimon thought.

"I never saw her since I got in here", he replied blankly.

"Guys!", Kris ran as she panted. The brown-haired girl put her hands on her knees to catch her breath.

"S-She wants us to see her in the garden..!", Kris continued.

"What's wrong with that?", Anri said as she stood up along with Shimon.

"She just wanted me to call you all ASAP", Kris deadpanned.

"I see... Let's go then", Shimon said and they proceeded to go to the garden.

----

"Your highness..."

"What is it?", Hiro asked the demon.

"Lady Christine Etheralia requests your presence right now...", the messenger replied and with that, Hiro opened the portal to the place.

"I'll be back"

----

"Such pureness shouldn't be tainted...", Christine whispered to herself as she held the small, dainty flower in her hands. It was a pure, white flower.