It's not like I like you!

Gab: Kris... I'm making your wish come true... *solemn face*

Kris: Eh?! What wish?! 0-0

Gab: A TENRKIS ONE-SHOT! \(^o^)/

Kris: >////////<

Gab: -w- These will be short tho

Kris: What do you mean by 'these'?

Gab: Well, we have Kadako, YunRi, TenKris

Kris: AND CHRISMON!

Gab: -////-

Anri: YUNRI?!

Adako: I have been summoned by the name 'Kadako'

Gab: -/////-

----

The morning breeze blew on the mansion. The birds chirped lovingly. The feeling felt so serene, it should last forever, but alas, it wasn't supposed to be. Why? Well...

"WHY IS HE HERE?!", a certain Enmadou (*cough* Unomiya *cough) shrieked. She pointed an accusing finger at a certain commander.

"Tch", Tenma rolled his heterochromic eyes.

Anri and Gab snickered at the two and gave innocent smiles at the Enmadou. Kris gave them a death glare but they were unfazed.

"Well~ It's only fair that we invite him~", Gab started as she closed her heterochromic eyes.

"And you two look cute together~", Anri finished as she scratched her head.

"Hmph. Fine, whatever", Kris said with a roll from her blurple (😂) eyes.

"But it's also fair if I brought him~", she started as she brought out Yuuto.

Gab deadpanned as Anri blushed furiously, matching the color of her eyes. Kris snorted at them as she smirked deviously at her revenge and sat down on the floor. The other two followed.

"Okay~ Minna~ Put your stuff here!", Gab cheered as she passed on a large fedora hat.

Anri put in a necklace. Kris put in a keychain. Yuuto put in his eyepatch and covered his eye with his hair. Shimon put one of the twelve pair of earbuds he had (I SEARCHED IT ON WIKI OKAY CALM YOUR HORSES ANRI AND KRIS FJEBDHEHDHS). Tenma threw in a random talisman. Rokuro dropped off a bracelet from who knows where. Benio unclipped one of her hairclips and threw it inside. Mayura put in her earrings. Lastly, Gab threw in a pocket-sized bunny toy.

"Sate~ All have put in their stuff. Let's see who goes first!", Gab said as she pulled a string and the magical machine swirled around and showed "Yuuto".

"I'll be taking my turn then~", Yuuto said as he smirked and shuffled his hand inside the hat. He felt something metallic and pulled out a necklace.

Anri face exploded into a million shades of red. She went inside the closet with Yuuto but then Gab yelled at her.

"DON'T MAKE BABIES INSIDE, M'KAY?! I LOVE MY PRECIOUS CLOSET!!!"

~Timeskip by Yuuto, Shimon and Tenma dancing a chicken dance~

It was Tenma's turn. So far, YunRi had gone inside along with ShiMayu and RokuBeni. With Gab always giving the same warning making the couples/ships burst into red colors. So far, Rokuro was the one who screamed at Gab when she "warned" them.

Tenma's hand shuffled inside the hat. He held onto something small. It was cold metal. He gulped nervously, swallowing the stuck saliva in his throat. Gathering courage, he pulled it out.

"KYAAAAHHH!!!! MY SHIP TENKRIS!!! GO GO GO!!!", Gab shrieked as she pushed the couple.

"DON'T MAKE BABIES INSI---"

"YEAH YEAH, WE KNOW IT!!!", Kris screamed at her. Huh, the Enmadou siblings do know how to put up a fight.

Gab smirked deviously as she sat back down. Humming a tune, she stirred up the contents inside the hat.

"Ne, Gab, aren't you the only one who haven't gotten inside yet?", Anri said while her red eyes flickered in curiosity. Gab smiled and nodded at her.

~In the closet, ohohoho~

The couple were staying away from each other. Kris had her back on the door, with Tenma the opposite of her. Her blue eyes scanned the dark closet. The colors of black and violet splashed at each other creating a mysterious and creepy look. Her gaze found Tenma's heterochromic eyes. Face exploding into a shade of red, she looked away.

"Oi, runt's sister, what do we do here?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me"

"E-Eto.. Well they, usually kiss here..  And some other stuff..."

"Hn"

"Two minutes left~~!!!", Gab's playful voice rang out from the other side.

(HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE~~~!!!)

Kris wished time would go faster but it seemed that Gab had tricked them and slowed down time in the closet. Such a trickster, yep, and a shipper.

Looking up again, she met Tenma's heterochromic eyes. He was directly in front of her, in a way, which scared her since she never heard him.

"W-What are you doi---Mmph?!"

(BEWARE AS GAB-CHAN HAS A VERY DETAILED WRITING WHEN IT COMES TO THESE---*gets shot*)

In a flash, Tenma's soft lips were on her small, pinkish ones. Blue eyes widening in shock, she couldn't respond. Her body felt paralyzed and imprisoned by his intense heterochromic gaze. The way he looked at her, it seemed something more. Kris didn't know what came over her, but she slowly kissed back. This shocked Tenma but nevertheless, he continued. A few seconds later,  the couple pulled away. Both were panting and gasping for breath, desperate to get air in their lungs.

"AND TIME'S UP~~~!!!"

Light shone on them slowly as Gab opened the door with a mischievous smile. The raven-haired teenager gestured for them to go out. First was Kris, followed by Tenma.

"Jaa~ Shall we keep on playing~?"

The night was still young. And it was filled with annoyed screams and teasing with laughter.

~Bonus scene~

Everybody had gone home. Gab was once again alone in her mansion. True, she had Jiila and Mii, but they were not that good in making her smile. She walked in her closet and opened a small hole. Pulling out a tiny camera, she snickered to herself.

"I am surely enjoying this~"