Deadly Heartbreak

Okay... So I promised some people I'll tell them the story why I broke up with Ayato... lel...

Anyway... *throws one-shot at their faces* Enjoy you AyGa shippers! And hopefully, all of you!

P.S.

Italic represents the past (^^)/

----

"Kuro-nee, I'll be out for a while~!", the joyful voice of Christine rang out as she slipped on her flats and rushed out the door.

"Chrissie, where are you going?", Kuro poked her head out of the door. The younger goddess grinned goofily at her elder sister.

"Just for a walk!"

"Is that so?"

"Yep!"

"Okay, be safe, darling sister!"

"Ja ne!"

The raven-haired teen (*cough* thousand year-old teen *cough*) skipped down thr path and went to the city. Marvelous lights of different colors decorated the buildings and it seemed like a reflection of the starry sky. Christine giggled to herself and went in the store.

Walking to the food aisle, she bought some dangoes (ahem, Kris *cough* Tenma *cough*) and some ingredients for takoyaki. She planned to visit her red-headed boyfriend. Even though he was very harsh sometimes, deep down, she knew he loved her, and she loved him too.

A couple of minutes passed and she paid for the things she bought along with some other sweets she knew he loved. The girl went in a cab and directed the driver to the Sakamaki Manor and thanked him. Opening the gates, she failed to recognize the moon's fading red color.

"Hello! I'm Christine Yumina! Call me Chris! It's nice to meet you all"

"Chichinashi"

"Eh?!"

Shaine and Una stifled a laugh as the red-headed teen vampire pointed out their friend's flat-chestedness.

The girl rushed in the manor and knocked on the door. As usual, the doors opened on its own and when Christine went in, it closed on its own as well.

The mansion was dead silent and Christine noticed something weird in the atmosphere. Blood. It was intoxicating but she had her self-control. Only if she had that when she finds out the next events.

Walking over to his room, she never saw a Sakamaki member. She thought it was weird but then again, they're all weird as they're vampires. But usually, when she arrives, Laito or Kanato would greet her.

"E-Eto... How should I say this.. U-Uh.. I-I... I love you! Ayato-kun!"

The red-haired vampire put his hand on the crown of Christine's head and gently ruffled it.

"I love you too..."

That was the first time she saw him smile genuinely. Not in a sadistic way. But in a happy way.

Knocking on the door, she opened it carefully and poked her head inside. She saw the mop of red hair on the iron maiden, in which Ayato usually sleeps on. She smiled while tip toeing carefully towards him but froze on her spot a couple steps later when she heard a voice. A female voice. A female's moans.

"Ah~ A-Ayato-kun~"

She'd recognize that voice anywhere. That sweet voice. That gentle voice. That disgusting voice. It was Yui Komori. The sacrificial bride. The Eve in Karlheinz's Adam and Eve project.