How I Met You

Gab: ^^ Please do keep in mind that this is my version of how KAdako met---

Adako: I have been summoned by the name 'Kadako'! 0w0

Kris and Anri: 0-0"

Gab: Also... This is the last part of Kris' request... >.>............. And just to let you all know... This book is coming to an end soon~! So I can focus on my real stories... And update the TSE one-shots cause it has been... 3-4 months since I updated it... 0m0 My readers will kill me...

Reika: ......Do I need to kill someone..?

Gab: 0-0 No

Kamui: Give meh a break...

Gab: Yeah, after this one-shot *picks up Adako and throws her at him*

Adako: o-o

Kamui: *catches her bridal-style*

Kris and Anri: S h I p

Hime and Aki: *takes pics* •v•

Gab: *munches on Calcheese*

----

Third Person's POV

"Adako! Arima said to check that part there", Kris said as she landed beside her blue-eyed friend.

"Hai...", Adako replied as she finished her taco and checked the said part. There was nothing there. The teenager was about to turn back when she saw something out of the ordinary. She squinted her eyes and followed it, ignoring Kris who was calling for her.

Adako walked and walked. Until she found something.... Or more like someone....... Who was staring down at her with a blank face. His ripped black clothing gave it all that he was dangerous. His dirty-white hair, his golden and scarred eye, screamed out that he was one of "them".... That he was a Basara...

The blue-eyed exorcist froze in her tracks. The Basara finally spoke.

"Another human? Give me a break"

That's when she realized there were exorcist corpses surrounding him. He just killed all of them earlier. The fresh blood dripping down from a corpse told her he was just finished when she arrived.

"I'll give you ten seconds to run, human.... Ten.... Nine... Eight..."

But his words fell on deaf ears. Adako, though others feared this creature, was mesmerized at his eyes. She was surprised she didn't fear him.

"Five... Four... Three---"

"What's your... name?", Adako finally asked.

"What is it to you, human?"

"I just want to know your name...."

"My name's Kamui..."

"I'm Adako", she replied rather cheerfully.

Kamui was bewildered. Did she not fear death? Did she not fear him? And most of all, he knew she was different from the others. She actually tried to converse with him. Others would just freeze in their positions and await their death. Some would attack while others would run away. But her... This Adako girl... She wasn't showing any of those signs. All in all... She was one of a kind. This interested him...

"....I'll spare your life, human"

"Eh, why?"

"That is not your concern..."

"I-I see... Thank you for sparing my life... Kamui..."

"See you around, Adako"

And with that, he left.

"He just called me by my name...", Adako whispered.  A tint of pink appeared on her cheeks. Suddenly, her moment was interrupted when Kris yelled.

"Oi!!! What are you smiling about?"

"N-nothing!"

----

Kris: Oh~ =w=

Adako: (///-///)

Gab: ^^ *drinks her soda*

Anri: I ship it! >w<

Reika: *claps*