Chapter 9

I gulped nervously as Alexandra slowly began to move her hips. I bit my lower lip trying to hold back my moans as she went faster. She looked down at me with a smirk and leaned down. She entrapped my lips in a kiss which soon turned heated as she bit my lower lip, trying to get me to open my mouth. I eventually opened my mouth went she bit my lip hard enough to draw blood. I tried to gain dominance but Alexandra easily won and began to explore her new territory. She eventually pulled away for oxygen and there was a string of saliva connecting our lips. Alexandra licked her lips, breaking the string of saliva. She smirked as she crawled backwards towards my dick. She gently grabbed it and I let out a sharp gasp as she slowly moved her hands up and down. She pumped at a slow pace before she started to go faster. I tried to hold in my moans but it was futile. My dick began to throb as I got closer to my climax. Alexandra smirked when she felt that I was getting close. Right as I was about to climax she stopped and stood up. She lowered herself on my dick and she grit her teeth in pain. I noticed that green blood was leaking out of her cunt and my eyes widened slightly. Alexandra couldn't have been a virgin..could she?

After a few minutes she began to move her hips and she began to moan loudly,

'Ah~Your so big!~'

Damn right I am. I moaned as she started to thrust faster. My hands were pushed into the mattress over and over again as she began to ride me like a fucking horse. She suddenly kissed me and rode me faster as her tongue invaded my mouth once again.  She moaned into my mouth which turned me on even more and I felt myself getting closer to my climax again. Her thrusts got sloppier as I felt her walls squeeze around my dick. I moaned before I came deep within her and we ended up coming together. She collapsed on my chest as she panted, trying to stabilize her breathing.  After a few minutes she slid of my chest and snuggled into my side,

'That was great' She panted placing her head in the crook of my neck

She fell asleep a few minutes later and I looked down at her. She seemed so peaceful as she slept. I was slightly tired, but not enough to fall asleep. I tried to maneuver my claws to try and unlock the cuffs. I eventually got one of my claws in the lock and freed my hands. I quickly freed my tail and my neck, although the collar wouldn't budge. I mentally cursed knowing that I'll have to leave it on. I quietly got out of the bed and walked towards the door. I made sure to not knock my tail into anything so Alexandra wouldn't wake up. I quietly opened the door and closed it before I ran towards the cells. 

I approached the cell that Asena was held in. I saw that she was curled up in the blankets trying to get warm. She was asleep so I quietly crouched down to her height,

'Asena!' I whispered hissed

Asena stirred in her sleep and I tried it again. Only for it to fail. I growled softly before I sent my tail through the bars and poked her awake. She woke up and looked at me with wide eyes,

'Dad!'

I made a 'sh' motion before I unlocked the cell.

'Come on I'm getting us out of here.'

Asena tackled me in a hug and she started to cry,

'Where did you go? I heard noises coming down the hall!'

My eyes widened when I realized that Asena heard Alexandra and I.

'Don't worry. I just had a little..session with the queen of these people.'

Asena smiled at me before letting me go. She took her little hand in mine as I lead her away from the cells. Suddenly I felt my collar charging up and I quickly let go of Asena's hand. She looked at me confused until my collar activated, sending me writhing on the floor.

'DAD!'

Asena reached out and touched my arm only to pull away when she was shocked as well. I looked over at her and saw that she was crying. I tried to get up only for the shocks to intensify. I fell to the ground screeching in pain. I heard footsteps running in our direction and I knew it was the other predators. The shocks stopped leaving me on the floor in pain. Smoke visibly came off my body from different parts. I sat there trying to catch my breath when Asena was suddenly next to me. 

'D-Dad?'

I shakily reached my hand up to her face and put my hand on her cheek. I couldn't say anything and my breathes came out as wheezes. Asena softly took my hand and put it at my side. She snuggled into my side, afraid to leave. When the footsteps stopped behind us, Asena lifted her head and growled. I couldn't move my head since my muscles were sore from the shock. Someone started to walk closer and Asena tried to stand her ground, but started to back away slightly. Suddenly I saw someone standing over me. I looked up and saw that Alexandra was in her armor glaring down at me. I groaned in pain and looked away from her as Asena scooted closer to me.

'Leave dad alone!' 

Alexandra gripped her spear tightly before looking at Asena. She signaled something to one of the others, and I saw Jade come into my view. She walked towards Asena before she picked her up, and Asena started to thrash around. Jade held her tightly, pinning her arms to her side. 

'You know I tried being nice to you Y/n.' Alexandra growled as Freya approached Asena with a shock collar, 'but that clearly isn't working so I'll have to try a new approach.'

My eyes widened when Freya locked the collar around Asena's neck. Alexandra pulled out a weird looking remote and held her finger over the button,

'Now are you going to cooperate or will I have to used this?' She growled pointing the remote at Asena

I looked up at her before looking back at the ground,

'I-I'll listen just don't hurt her.'

I could feel Alexandra's smirk as she looked down at me.

'Good girl. Now Jade take Asena to my room, she'll be staying with us for the rest of the trip.'

Jade nodded before walking her back towards Alexandra's bedroom. The others helped me stand and my legs screamed in pain as they walked me towards Alexandra's bedroom. Once we got there they re-chained my neck, but they left my tail and wrists alone. The pain was still there from the shocking so I just sat there, trying to get comfortable.  Asena was on the other side of the room in a make shift bed that only consisted of blankets and pillows. She wasn't chained up which surprised me. She looked at me with worry and started to crawl over towards me. She put her hands on the bed, uncertain if Alexandra wanted her up there. I moved my arms, ignoring the screaming pain, and picked her up. I sat her next to me and she curled into my side wrapping her arms around my waist.

She fell asleep a few minutes later and I covered her up with the covers. A few moments later I followed suit, but pulled Asena closer to me so no one could take her again.