Chapter 11

Diana and the others charged, and clashed with the predators.  The fight was intense as hell, but the fight between Diana and Alexandra stood out. I mean come on! Two major thots going at it? Hell yes! Now you're probably wondering..where are we? Where is Y/N the badass in all of this? Well Kace and I did the only smart thing...we pulled up some chairs, and I got some popcorn. We sat there watching the fight and we placed bets. 

'KICK HER ASS DIANA!' I cheered as she sent Alexandra flying into a wall with her tail.

I felt a little bad since Asena was watching the fight from a corner. She looked between Diana and Alexandra worriedly. I looked over at the fight as I saw Diana approaching Alexandra, whom's staff was nowhere to be found. Suddenly a flash of black passed Kace and I, I soon recognized it as Asena. Asena jumped in front of Alexandra right before Diana was going to kill her,

'WAIT!'

Surprisingly everyone stopped and looked at Asena. 

'Why can't we share dad? She's already put one of me in her!' Asena hissed pointing at herself before pointing at Alexandra

My eyes widened and I shook my head back and forth in a 'NO' motion.  I slowly got up from my chair as  Asena continued,

'Doesn't that make us family?' Asena asked innocently as the girls looked at each other 

By now I was halfway down the hallway. 

'I'll share Y/N with you if you get us off this ship and onto a planet.' Diana hissed 

It was quiet before I heard Alexandra growl,

'Deal.'  

'Wait where did she go?' I heard Jade asked

'SEE YOU LATER THOTS!'

I heard a bunch of angry hissing and footsteps running after me. I ran faster as I heard footsteps right behind me. A few moments later someone tackled me from behind. I fell on my stomach, and I looked behind me to see that Luxia had tackled me. The girls caught up with us and I smiled nervously. Suddenly a portal opened and Nighttra and a girl that looked like me (Alternative You) stepped out with double shotguns.

"IS SOMEONE IN NEED OF THE THOT POLICE!?"

"Yes! Help me!" I cried waving my arms as Luxia tightened her grip

Nighttra's eyes widened as the girls started to stalk towards them.

"There are too many thots! This means too high of a thot in take! Retreat!!"

The girl jumped back through the portal as Nighttra walked backwards.

"Wait help me!!" I cried reaching out to her

"I'm sorry you've had too much thot influence. We've come too late! I'm sorry!" She cried as she jumped back through the portal 

I groaned as the girls turned their attention back to me. Asena came running and she jumped on my stomach. Why Asena why?  I internally cried. 

'Dad! I made them stop fighting!!' Asena cried cutely as she smiled

I patted her head, 

'Yeah you sure did sweetie.' 

Asena moved off of me when her mother wrapped her tail around me. Diana wrapped me in her embrace and wrapped her arms around my neck from behind. She snuggled into me, and I could feel her lustful gaze,

'I'm so glad you're back with us~' She purred rubbing her head on my neck

I was mentally crying as the girls surrounded me. Vada sat on my lap and began to grind on my member. I bit my lip and gave her a 'not now' look. She only smirked and started to grind harder. I glared at her as she continued and Diana caught on. Before she could say anything Lamika, and the others came running,

'DAD!' They screamed 

Vada got off my lap as Lamika and the others tackled me in a hug,

'There's the rest of my brave daughters!' I smiled hugging them

They smiled and hugged me tightly. Diana kept her tail around me, probably thinking I would try and run again. Alexandra and the predators caught up, and Diana looked down at me,

'Is it true that you had sex with Alexandra?'

'Is it okay to be calling people thot and other names around your children?' 

Diana glared and I laughed nervously

'It was more like rape but whatever you want to call it..' 

'So you did have sex with her..'

'Yes so that makes your children related.' 

'YAY ANOTHER SIBLING!' Asena and the others cheered

'Don't worry you'll have plenty of siblings~' Xana hissed smiling lustfully 

'YAY!'

Oh man. Alexandra cleared her throat and we looked at her,

'The ship is ready. Although we're going to have to share rooms.'

The girls nodded and stood. Diana didn't unwrap her tail from my waist, so I was basically being dragged as they followed Alexandra. Asena hopped on my lap as Diana continued walking.

We eventually made it to the ship and Diana walked me into Jade's bedroom. Jade and Xana were sharing a room which is just great, hint the sarcasm. Alexandra wanted to talk to Diana about a planet, so I got to stay with a horny predator and xenomorph. Diana made me sit down on the bed as the two devils walked in,

'Girls keep her company while Alexandra and I talk about something..'

The girls nodded, and as soon as she left they locked the door. Jade and Xana approached me, swaying their hips. I tried not to get a boner, but failed. The two smiled and Xana grabbed my dick and started to slowly massage it. Jade kissed me, and I felt something much softer around my dick. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Xana had her boobs around my dick. I moaned into the kiss and Jade slipped her tongue into my mouth. Our muscles wrestled for dominance and I eventually won. I explored her mouth as I felt Xana move away. Jade pulled away and I hissed in pleasure once I felt Xana lower herself down onto my member.

Xana hissed in pain and I put my hands on her hips to help her. Once she was fully on my member she waited to adjust. Once she did she slowly started to thrust on my member. I moaned in pleasure, feeling her tight walls squeezing down on my shaft. With each thrust I could feel her walls squeezing tighter and tighter. Jade moved behind her and started to squeeze her breasts. Xana hissed in pleasure, and I sat up thrusting into her. I took one of her erect buds into my mouth as Jade rubbed her tail. I swirled my tongue around the bud, teasing her, before I bit onto the nub lightly. After a few minutes I switched breasts giving the other the same treatment. I felt Xana's walls tighten around me as my member twitched. She came on my member, allowing me to go deeper. One thrust later, I shot several of my seed deep within her as laid on my chest. I thrusted slowly, helping her ride out her orgasm. Once her orgasm was over, she slid off my member. 

'Y/N~' I heard Jade call

I looked over at her and immediately got hard again. She was on all fours, shaking her ass at me. I crawled over to her and grabbed her hips before slowly sliding my member inside her. 

'Oh fuck..' I hissed, my member was sensitive since I had just came in Xana

Jade smirked as she squeezed down on my member and moved backwards, sliding my member inside her. I grit my teeth as she slammed up and down my member quickly. I growled before I slammed into her, gaining dominance. I thrusted into her roughly and she growled in pleasure. I hissed as I thrusted deep, and she grit the bed sheets below her. She started to moan like crazy, and her walls tightened as she came all over my member. I growled and continued to thrust feeling my climax getting close. I grabbed her hair as I thrusted harder, and rougher, before I felt my member twitch. I gave one final thrust, going in as deep as I could go before I dumped my seed into her. I laid my front on her back as we caught our breathes. 

I eventually pulled out of her, and I laid on the bed between the two of them. They both cuddled up to me, and we fell asleep moments later.