This thing called love (nf)

What is it? Do I even know? Do you even know? This thing called love can be so cold. Sometimes it's amazing. Sometimes it's crazy, love is like a drug that is used by everyone. You ask what's the outcome? Depends how u use it. Love could be your best friend. Love could be your enemy. Love can be the thing you wish you had, but u don't ever see. Love can be the reason why you're afraid to have it. Some say it like it means something. Others say I have it while some say its tragic. Some say it's beautiful while others say it's black and dark like a funeral. Some will die for it. Some don't even believe in it. Some say they can understand but aren't sure how to feel it. Some say it's alive. Some say it can kill. But most of us that have been in it, we know it sometimes will. One minute it might be trying to save u while the next it's tryin to drown u. Some were never taught how to show it but want to. And some search for it like they never received any. It can be so cold, it can be miserable, or it can be beautiful. Love is like a privilege. Some of us abuse it. Do with it what we want and then be cryin when we lose it. We pretend like its nothin to us and pretend like it's useless. We don't know why we do this but yet we still pursue it. Love, it can change you. Love, can tear you down, be the best thing you ever had then kick u on the ground. You get on that high level. Yea you scared to fall. Cause you know as soon as that person hurts you, you gonna lose it all. They told you they would be there for you, they don't even call. That openness you had, has become a wall. Some are saying loves patient and kind. I don't think it's invisible but I know it's blind. To some it's only physical or all up in your mind. See it's probably not there if ur struggling to find it. This love has got me down low. Now i guess I'm up high. One minute I'm on the ground the next sky high. I feel invisible and so unrejected. Forget it I'm invisible and feel unprotected. I don't need nobody. Trust me, I'm fine. I can't do this on my own. I'm losing my mind. I can see clearly, forget it I'm blind. My heart screams "DANGER" can't you read the signs? But through all the pain I promise I love it. No matter what you do, it doesn't disappear. Does it? I'd rather, spend a minute with love in my life. Then go a million years without knowing what it is like. It brings pain. the bruises. It's insane. You find the right person and everything that you thought that wasn't becomes worth it.

This thing called love can be so cold, it can be miserable or it can be beautiful. sometimes it's amazing, sometimes it's crazy. This thing called love...