Chapter 2- Outsider Visions

Oh no, what have I done?

Just as I thought that our house will start burning, I woke up, sweating with worry. What the heck?! It was just a dream. A really stupid dream. But when my eyes fell on my finger tips, they were kind of burned with a strange symbol stratched on it. Almost like this ¤. What does that mean? Did I really made a fire? But it was just a dream, but how come I have scars? Uh, I don't know what the stupid heck is going on stupidly. When I touched the symbol, a strange vision of a lady with a dress of fire smashes to my head, and I don't know why. It's also painful when touched or pressed. Then, I got up and took a refreshing bath, which almost took 45 minutes.

*Knock on the bathroom door*

"Allison Smith! It's been like forever your'e in there! Come out, now, young lady!"

"Coming! Why can just people in this house wait?!"

By the way, I mean long way, my name is Allison May Smith, but you can call me Allice. Okay, so let's go back to me. After I got a little bit angry at my mom, The symbol ¤ got painful and sparks fluttered away from my finger tips. This time, the time span was longer. Strange, huh?

After I took a 45 minute bath, I ate my breakfast of 3 strips of bacon, orange juice and 2 pancakes. Too bad the other pancake was burned.

"Hey! Who the heck cooked this burned pancake?!"

"Allison! Stop it! Dad cooked it! So that's why it's burned!"

That's Sabrina, my little tough sister, but of course, I'm tougher than her. After I got mad because of the burned pancake, the symbol got painful again. Very strange, huh? So, after I ate my horrible breakfast, I dressed up in my school uniform and waited for my school bus. Our youngest sibling, Leslie was so slow in dressing up, so Michael helped him. Then the school bus came and fetched us.