A/N

Hey there fellow Fifth Element readers!

I wrote this Author's Note because I got bored and so I decided to share the top 5 Fifth Element Secrets! (The Top 1 is really shocking and has S*X and GROSS stuff in it which is based from the real story of The Fifth Element. If you hate it, please skip this chapter; or if you dare, have it your way.

Enjoy!

Top 5- The Fifth Element is actually about adult stuff like:

★S*x

★Violence

★Horror

So that's why I wanted to change the original storyline.

Top 4- The Fifth Element was originally entitled 'The Filthy Element'.

Top 3- The Fifth Element's main characters in the past were Alexandra Fulon, Mitch Gregorio, Salli Ama, and Leo Baraka.

Top 2- The Fifth Element was actually a book in Tagalog language, or the Filipino language.

Top 1- The original storyline of this book is about a chickboy, Leo Baraka, who has many girls , and three of his 14 girls are Alexandra, Mitch, and Salli. The girls are actually elementals with filthy elements, or they have elements that can kill. One day, Leo decided to have s*x with them all at the same time. So he did and suddenly, the three girls transformed into maniacs and killed Leo. From that day on, they enjoyed killing other people and ate their intestines. They died after getting themselves killed by eating their own body parts because they killed everyone in the world, so they suffered in extreme pangs of starvation. Ewwww...

So there you have it fellas!

Now here's a little game:

If I get 5 more comments or votes, I will post a short chapter about The Filthy Element. So remember:

★Vote

★Comment

★Read

♥XOXO♥Gabrielle♥Marie♥