Chapter 6- Michael's Secret, Revealed.

The Smith Section is a very special place. Michael and I built it last year, but it still exists today. So you must be curious about the Smith Section, right? If yes, then listen to me. If no, then shut the hell up.

The S.S. or the Smith Section is only reserved for the Smith Siblings. In the middle of our construction, Mom and Dad had a new baby girl, Sabrina. When she was 5, we showed the S.S.  to her and how to use it. Then Leslie was born in a very exciting situation, because the S.S. is now complete. What we do in here is we find the old rug, under it is a pile of stairs, we climb it, then find the electric light and turn it on, then find the vault with the password of 22712 and get a piece of paper in it and get one ballpen and write our painful thoughts, ouchy feelings and bad moods, after it, we will paste it on the board stuck in the big rock then cry like a baby, but I cry like a lady, which consists of only sniffs and nose wipes. Cool right? I got a piece of paper and wrote "I can't open my damn locker!"  in a scented pen. I was about to cry like a lady when I felt loud thumps. Oh no! Has someone knew about the Smith Section? I nervously thought. Then I saw a familiar, crying face.

Michael's.

*Crying with retarded seal hiccups*

"What's the matter?"

No answer at all

"I said why are you crying like a baby with retarded seal hic hics?

"I don't think you'd understand."

"I would, I could and I should listen to you, because I, uh, I also have a, uh, something to tell you. Come on, spit it out."

"Never!"

I am so irritated with him and his retarded seal hic hics. If he tells me his secret, I'll tell mine that I can make sparks. But he wouldn't. So I thought of a great plan, then maybe after Michael left, I shouted, "Hey! You haven't written anything yet! The rules is you will always write here.". Then he said shut the hell up to me. Then after it he left. Ah! I know! I'm just going to spy on him!

After maybe like 10 minutes, it was recess time already. Yes! I thought. Then I rememberred that I ran away from Mr.Shool. When I will go to the cafeteria, I will see him there, he will see me there, then he will scold me, give me deduction, then tell my parents, then... I don't know! This is bad. Really bad. So I decided to be like a ninja. I will walk quietly step by step. Walk quietly, walk quietly. Don't make any stupid sound. I thought to myself quietly.

After like 2 minutes, I was out of the S.S. .Then after 7 minutes, I was in the classroom already. ODI! ODI! ODI means Oh Damn It. My food was leftover cheese sticks, apple juice in a cute tetra pack and an almost-rotten banana. Really food? Ugh. What the unholy stupid hell. Just then something fancy caught my eyes. My classmate Shawna Myers has left her cute, pink and brown detailed lunchbox. I opened it and saw fancy food! Yes!  There was 3 chocolate cupcakes, a pack of cheese curls and an orange juice. I got them all and feasted on them. Yum, yum! Then I looked on my watch. It was 9:40. That's okay, my next class is like fifteen minutes next. So I continued eating. Then something smashed to my head. My holy brother! I forgot to spy my holy brother! So I stuffed all the chocolate icing in my mouth, put the orange juice in my skirt pocket, and balanced all the cheese curls in my hands. I saw my brother in the corner, sneakily making a way through the C.R. .When he was near me, I laid down on the floor like a holy boss. And then I saw him go to the door. Too bad it was the stupid, unholy boy type C.R. . I just spied him from behind the door. Then I saw the most strange activities Michael ever did. The first one was struggling ang crying. Is he sick? What am I going to do? The next things that happened really shocked me. I saw him stretching his finger tips, just as what I did in our house, but he did not sweat. He wasn't angry or vexed. He was just stretching them with too much effort, almost like he wanted something to come out of his finger tips. Then, after a blink of my eyes, water splashed out from his finger tips.

My brother has a secret like me.