Chapter 8- Sabrina

Oh no. How could I ever forget? This is so not good.

Nevermind. Nevermind. Ugh. I can't nevermind.

Why? Because everytime I think of "Nevermind", I think about Adele and her song Someone like you. I have nothing to do. If I don't come, I'll get an F at my deportment! No! I can't let that thing happen!

I paced to my unlocked locker. Then my eyes fell on a strange note, and on it, it said,

"There, you fear,

Here, a dear,

You are near,

Come now here."

Creepy, right?

There, you fear? You are near? What the hell does that mean? That counts as a very strange and creepy note.

Whatever.

I slowly marched to the faculty room. Nervousness was sweeping all over me. At last, my hand reached for the door knob, but suddenly, I can feel sparks coming at my finger tips.

Ouch! That's ouchy! Oh no! Ouch, ouch, ouch!

It's so painful! No! I can't come to Ms. Emily! Ouch!

I ran to the C.R. and turned on the faucet. I washed my hands. I looked at my finger tips. The symbols were bigger and bolder. ¤ .

After 1 minute, the pain was gone.

I was about to get out when a girl ran and tipped me over. She looked creeped out. Really. Then I finally recognized her face and her hair with a fishtail braid on one side.

Sabrina's.

Sabrina is my sister. She is known to be strong and independent. But today, she was crying terribly. I went to her and I asked, "Hey, Sab. What's the matter?". When she just didn't answer me, I reached down to her and I hugged her. She stopped crying and hugged me too. Sweet, right? Then when she tried to touch the wall, it cracked! Woah!

CCCRRAACKKK! CCCRRACCKKKK! CRACK! CRACRACRACK!

Weirdness really runs in my family. After that cracky thingy wall stuff, Sabrina and I almost died after her mini earthquake scene. But we didn't, I saw her control the earth! Woah! That was totally awesome. A group of clinic personnel assisted us.

When we went to the clinic, I talked to Sabrina about what she did earlier. "Sabrina Smith, what in this world were you doing earlier?" but she didn't reply. Extreme Strangeness really runs in my family.

After the rest of the tiring day, I hopped in the bus, and drank the rest of my orange juice, which belonged to Shawna Myers.