Special Chapter of The Filthy Element

Okay, because I got 12 likes, I'm gonna post a very short chapter for The Filthy Element.

YAAAAAYYYY!

Or not. If some of my precious Fifth Element readers around didn't like the idea of me posting a weird chapter, please skip this chapter, or if you are a real daredevil, have it your own way.

THE FILTHY ELEMENT

"Hey, you!" Accused a boy named Leo Barako. "What the hell now?!" Replied the girl across him, namely Salli Ama. "You old donkey got my snack! Jealous much?" He barked. "No! It's mine, rotten duck!" Shouted Salli back. "Curse you, Salli Maria Ama!" Leo yelled at the top of his lungs. "No, curse you back, Leo Alexander Baraka!" Thundered Salli.

"Very good performance, guys!" Praised Alexandra Fulon. "Uh, Mitch, you can let the camera go now, it's not like it sticks to you." She added as she saw Mitch Gregorio having fun with the camera. "Oh right! Sorry." Apologized Mitch, or namely Mitchella Kay Gregorio.

Ever since Leo, Salli, Alexandra, and Mitch moved in together in a big subdivision, Highills Moravista, they feel like one great big family. At first, they were very shy when kids, but when their parents, became close, they also was close. And Alexandra, who was obsessed with acting, made Leo, the actor, Salli, the actress, and Mitch, the camera woman. 

"Publish it, now. And I mean it." Salli said. "Of course, Salli. Nothing else." Leo replied.

A/N

I am so, so, so, so, so sorry! I know that was a very short chapter. There was an emergency because my pregnant cat, Maxie, gave birth to 8 kitties while I was writing these. Totally wrong timing. Please understand. Thanks a bunchies! Now I gotta get back to Maxie!

Ciao, Gabrielle :D