Chapter 11- The Secret Door

The scary lady began to lick her sharp and bloody knife.

Yuck!

Then a funny parody of Wrecking Ball came into my mind:

I came in like a Licking Ball!

All I ever did was:

Lick everything!

And I licked this

Sharp, bloody thing!

Hey! That parody is quite funny!

But there's no time for such fun! Because that scary lady began to launch at...at...at...

Oh holy heck! She's launching at me!

She's launching for me?! No! I don't wanna die! I still want to admit my crush on Arthur Lancelot! I still want to live longer! I love my family! My pets! My friends!

She's trying to plunge at me! No!

I was going to die. I accepted my fate. I was trembling with fear. No. I don't want to die yet. I just stood there. Frozen and about to be plunged in my heart.

"Allison! No!" chorushouted my siblings, but they are also frozen with fear.

I was about to die when... sparks flew in my hands!

Woah! Long time no see, sparks!

Wait... it's not just the sparks, it was... fire! Fire! In my hands! I held fire in my bare hands!

I thought this was a great idea. I positioned my arms, elbows and hands into that scary lady. I made myself a fiery shield. Plus, I also wanted to experiment with this fiery shield, so I pushed it to that scary lady. She is really scary. With long black hair that looks like it hasn't been combed since the day she was born and tattered dress which is dripping with blood and it was colored black, and it can be even white, she's a great nightmare.

When I pushed my fiery shield, it burned her in an instant and she turned into white ashes.

I was so shocked that my jaw dropped. Oh cool, white ashed scary lady.

Wait, white ash?!

How the hell did she turn white?! She should turn black! I read that in a book named Collections of huge Ghost Knowledge. It said that scary ladies should turn black because they have an evil spirit inside them.

Weird.

"Cool magic, Allice!" Praised Michael. "I don't think it's magic, Mikey." Said Sab. "What do you think, Lessie Bessie?" Sab asked. I sighed. Sab always play with our names. She calls Michael Mikey Mouse, Leslie Lessie Bessie, and I have the worst one, Allice with a P*nis. I would like to call Sab by her second name Denise, Denise P*nis.

Just then, Leslie scooped a handful of that white ash and blew it.

Poof!

Seconds later, our room was swaying with dust. We saw a little some shiny thingy on the ceiling.

Damn! I can't reach that thingy!

I tried to jump but I can't reach it. Even Michael can't reach it. All of us can't reach it. Oh come on! Just then, I spotted my red fan. I picked it and I fanned the ceiling. Then we saw strange symbols.

Wait a sec... Hey! Those symbols matched our symbols!

In a blink of an eye, our smbols emerged from our bodies. As in emerged! It drifted away from our skins! It formed like a line which forces us to follow, so we did. It lead us to what seemed like a million twists and turns. More and even more and more and  more. It was tiring, I tell you!

After like 35 minutes, it the glowing line stopped.

My goodness, I was very exhausted

Then, the line swirled and faded, and in front of us what very unbelievable.

A door made out of pure gold.