Chapter 3- Fire Troubles

After we got fetched, I sat beside Leslie, and Michael was sitting with Sabrina. By the way, I am a 5th grade student, and I always get the 3rd or 4th honour, but I don't really care about that. Michael always gets the 1st, Sabrina isn't that smart and Leslie also gets 3rd and 4th, just like me. After like 25 minutes, I finally saw one of my bestfriends, Hazel Nyreen Worthington. Her ebony black hair is cut into a cute bob hairsyle, which she always clip with a fake flower ribbon, but today her hair was put in a hairband. Her hairband was also cute, it was white in the pattern of this ♥♡♥♡♥.

"Hey, Allice! How do I look like today?"

"You look fine and great. But I also miss your old hairdo."

"Thanks, bestie."

The following minutes, these are the fetched students:

Shawna Myers

Daphne Bacon

Gregory Swift

Veronica Zest

After maybe like 15 minutes, we were at school already. Then I saw my other bestfriend, Jasmine Scott, and her light brown hair was tied into a neat bun with some clips tucked into it to prevent it from dissarraying. Then I touched one clip.

"Hey! Stop that you dirty freak!"

Woah, why is she like that today? I thought she was very kind.

Just then, my other bestfriend, Cerise Blue, approached me and said "Hey Allice. Don't talk to her like that. Jas' parents are getting divorced, so she is like, you know, stressed.". "OMG. Poor Jas." I said. After I said that, that Jasmine kicked me in the arm. "Ouch!" I hollered. "Haha, Poor Allice!" Jas shouted. As I was getting really angry, strong sparks flushed away from my hands and I managed to make a fire quickly and I threw the fire at Jas' brand new school shoes.

"Ahhh! What the hell did you do to my damn shoes, you freaking bowl of shit?!"

"I'm so sorry Jasmine! I didn't mean it. I...uh...uhm...because I..."

"Whatever! You set my shoes on some stupid fire and you...wait what?!"

Oh no! Jasmine, don't say anything!