Graser - Carnival

Graser slams his fists down against his desk when he doesn’t win yet another Hunger Games match.

   “You fail at the Hunger Games,” You say, giggling. Graser looks at you and rolls his eyes.

   “You don’t need to remind me, Y/N.” Graser growls.

   “How about we do something fun, like going to the carnival that’s in town?” You suggest. Graser shrugs.

   “Come on Graser, it’ll be fun.” You whine.

   “Alright fine, Y/N. I’m only going because you really want to.” Graser breaks out a smile. You grin, and pull him out of his room. You both run downstairs and get into Graser’s car. He gets the car started and you look out the window. The sun is still high in the sky, even though it’s about 7:30. Once you both arrive at the carnival, you jump right out of the car.

            “Whoa, Y/N, calm down!” Graser chuckles as he slowly gets out of the car.

   “Graser you take forever, hurry up!” You screech and Graser laughs.

   “You’re such a kid, Y/N.” Graser says, locking his car. You and Graser walk over to the ticket stand and purchase tickets. Walking through the gate, you point at a small roller coaster you want to go on.

            “Please Graser!” You beg as you try to drag him over to the coaster.

   “How about we get some cotton candy first?” Graser suggests, trying to ignore that you’re pulling on him as hard as you can. You give up and nod.

   “Let’s go,” You say, bouncing along. Graser only grins at your childish attitude. When you get over to the snack shop, Graser pays for his and your cotton candy. He hands you the blue cotton candy and keeps the pink cotton candy for himself.

            “But I wanted the pink cotton candy!” You say as you pull off pieces of blue cotton candy and throw them at Graser.

   “Well too bad!” Graser smirks and begins to eat the pink cotton candy. You glare at him and then grab the pink cotton candy from him and start to run.

    “Really Y/N?” Graser yells after you as he struggles to catch up since you got a head start.

    “Try and get me Graser10cp!” You shout playfully. People all around you are staring at you guys and laughing.

    “Y/N stop being such a kid!” Graser screams at you. You stop running and look behind you. Graser stopped running. You run towards him at full speed and crash into him, knocking him down.

            “God, you’re such a kid.” Graser says, while you’re still on top of him. You blush at the thought of being on top. Stop it Y/N! Don’t be dirty, you think to yourself. You pull yourself up and offer a hand to Graser.

   “I don’t trust you,” Graser mutters to himself. You laugh and pull him up.

   “I love you,” You whisper to him. His blue eyes meet your e/c eyes.

   “I love you too,” He whispers back, pulling you in for a kiss.