Bayani - Makeover

Afternoon sunshine floods into your window and you roll over in your comfortable bed. You really don’t want to leave your bed. Today you’re supposed to go over to Bayani’s apartment, and oddly enough he didn’t say what you two would be doing. You secretly hope that he’ll kiss you and cuddle you, but you really shouldn’t get your hopes up like that. Seeing Bayani almost every day should be enough to satisfy the burning desire to kiss him, but it isn’t.

            Just then, your phone rings and you roll your eyes. Now you know you have to get up out of bed. As you reach over and grab your phone, you drop it on the floor. Silently cursing, you get out of bed to see that it’s too late to answer the call. When you see that Bayani called, you swear a bit more. You dial up his number and he immediately answers.

            “Why didn’t you answer me the first time?” Bayani asks, worried.

  “Sorry, my phone fell on the floor.” You sigh. He probably won’t believe you.

  “Oh, well I was just calling to see if you were still coming over today.” Bayani says hopefully.

  “Of course I’m still coming over,” You giggle. He’s so cute.

  “Alright, great. You can come over whenever.” He hangs up.  You quickly get dressed into light blue shorts, a floral top, and white sandals. You apply a bit of mascara, eyeliner, and lip-gloss and smile at yourself. You really liked the outfit you’re wearing.

            As you head out the door, you really hope that something good will happen between you and Bayani. You briskly walk down the hall to Bayani’s apartment, which thankfully wasn’t too far from yours. You knock on the door and Bayani opens it.

  “Hey,” You say, confidently.

  “Hi,” Bayani says, and you go into his apartment. Wow, he’s really picked it up nicely.

  “What are we doing?” You ask, nervously.

  “I was thinking that I could do your makeup.” Bayani laughs.

  “Oh? But I’m already wearing makeup.” You smirk.

  “Whatever, I can just add to it.” Bayani says, and brings out some makeup.

  “Where did you get all this?” You ask.

  “It was on sale somewhere,” Bayani responds, opening up the foundation. You laugh at his struggles.

            “Shut up,” He chuckles.

  “Sorry,” You jokingly apologize. Once he’s finally opened up the foundation, he starts to put some on your face, but he’s got way too much. Bayani picks up the concealer and puts it all over your face. You cringe.

  “Am I doing this right?” He asks.

  “Sure…” You laugh. He goes for the powder and only applies it lightly, which surprises you. Bayani grabs a blue eye shadow and spreads it on thick over your eyelids. It hurts to blink. He chooses gold eyeliner and lightly lines your tightline and waterline. Bayani gently applies a light pink blush to your cheeks and then hands you a mirror. Honestly, you’re scared to see yourself.

            You take the mirror and look at yourself. You don’t look as horrible as you expected, but the blue eye shadow doesn’t go with the gold eyeliner.

  “So how do you like it?” Bayani asks and you just look at him.

  “Eh, it’s not the best thing I’ve ever seen.” You say and he laughs.

  “Aw,” Bayani frowns.

  “Please don’t ever become a makeup artist,” You beg and Bayani chuckles.

  “No promises there,” He winks and you roll your eyes.

  “You’re cute when you wink,” You say out loud.

  “Why thank you,” Bayani winks again. You admit, you really want to kiss him.

  “What would you do if I kissed you?” You smirk.

  “Probably go on to makeout with you,” Bayani half smiles. You blush and pull him in close to you. You place your lips on his and he immediately kisses back roughly. He pulls you into his lap and removes his lips from yours so he can kiss down your neck. Once he’s found your sweet spot, he sucks on it and gently bites it.

            “Jordan,” You moan and he smirks.

  “I love you,” He whispers into your neck. His eyes meet yours and you blush again.

  “I love you more,” You say and kiss the top of his head.  

A/N: Hey guys! I got out two imagines in two days, pretty great, huh? No but seriously, I felt kinda bad for not uploading in what seemed like forever. There will still be an imagine on Friday or Saturday. I hope you all have a lovely day/afternoon/night/whatever! <3

-Emily