Bayani - Challenges

“Are you sure you want to do this?” You ask Bayani as he grabs a hot sauce from his cupboard.

   “Of course I am, plus my viewers really want to see this challenge.” Bayani says, confidently. You can’t help but smile at how much he cares for his viewers. It’s honestly really cute. He grabs a spoon and then opens the hot sauce. Bayani takes a deep breath, and pours a little bit of the hot sauce onto his spoon. He smiles at the camera as he shoves the spoon into his mouth. Immediately, his eyes go wide. His face is starting to get sweaty and red. You quickly run to the fridge and start pouring some milk for him; as water does not help the burning sensation.

            Bayani swears quietly to himself and you hand him the milk. He gulps it down and you go back to get him more.

   “There you go, I hope you’re happy.” Bayani coughs and stops recording. His coughs get louder and you want to help him, but you don’t know how. You look over at him and give him a small smile. He just glares at you and you can’t help but feel a little hurt.

   “How was it?” You ask, sitting next to him on the counter. He just looks at you and laughs a bit. You frown, and scoot closer to him.

   “Do you want to try some?” He asks, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. You admit that what he just did looked hot.

   “I’ll pass,” You reply.

   “It was horrible. I swear my throat feels like someone just threw fire down it.” Bayani starts coughing again. You pat his back and he stops.

   “I kinda sorta want to do a challenge,” You say, shyly. Bayani looks at you and grins.

   “Anything but the hot sauce challenge,” He responds, inching towards you ever so slightly.

   “How about we do the chubby bunny challenge?” You suggest. Bayani thinks it over and agrees. You hop off his counter and go grab the marshmallows from the pantry. They’re the jumbo kind, which will make things even more interesting.

            Bayani takes one, as do you and you both put them in your mouths. Both of you say chubby bunny. He grabs another one and plops it into his mouth and says “chubby bunny” with ease. You grab one and put it in your mouth and say “chubby bunny”. Bayani smirks as he grabs his third marshmallow and stuffs it into his mouth. He says the words and you grab your third marshmallow. You stare at it, and then place it in your mouth. You can hardly say chubby bunny. Bayani grabs his fourth marshmallow and drops it into his mouth. He says those two words and you give up. Bayani spits out his marshmallows and you do too.

            “I win!” Bayani says, triumphantly. You grin.

  “Since you’re the loser, you have to do what I tell you.” He says, smirking. You agree.

  “Kiss me.” Bayani says, confidently. Your eyes go wide. Bayani’s face goes red and you can’t believe he told you that. You’ve liked him since you were kids. Placing your lips on his, you realize how soft his lips are. You enjoy the kiss, and Bayani does too.

He kisses you slowly and passionately. You absolutely love it. He pulls away and smiles at you. You knew instantly that he had feelings towards you.