Fueled by the wind cause the earth is turning

A/N: Hello my lovely readers. Warning for the (light) smut. Do I even need to warn about it at this point, dunno. Doing it anyway, lol. And 'In My Remains' would be my next to write.

Enjoy! :)

-------

As Mike woke up trying to stretch he instantly noticed he couldn't. Cause certain young man was curled to his chest other arm and other leg thrown over him. He frowned, rolled his eyes and snickered then.

"Chester", he gently shook the man not wanting him to startle.

"Mmmm... This is comfortable. And you can call me Chaz. I don't mind", there was a low mumble and seemed like the other was just clinging to him harder.

"Erm... Well I wouldn't mind otherwise but I kinda need to get something to drink. My mouth feels like there's sawdust", Mike sighed.

"Fine. Don't complain if there's no room anymore when you get back", the other grumbled and released him, turning around.

Mike sat there staring at the tattooed back for a while wondering when Chester had gotten rid of his shirt. The dude obviously liked to be shirtless. But that wasn't even the most confusing part. Sighing he got to his feet and quickly downstairs. After he had drank few glasses of water and visited the toilet he got back to the room. Chester looked like he hadn't moved an inch. Again sighing Mike crawled back next to him and stopped to think. Same time it was comfortable to be there, like Chester had said himself. But same time he felt weird and nervous.

After a while he realized he couldn't sleep anymore. He groaned shifting and managed to wake up the other man.

"Uhm... Why am I in your bed? Again", Chester stared at his own empty bed and turned then around to face Mike.

"So you don't remember what we talked about half an hour ago?", Mike couldn't believe this. When Chester stared at him, confused he sighed. "You said to call you Chaz."

"Oh! I thought you were one of my fuck buddies", the other snickered.

"Glad you didn't act on it", the half Asian mumbled.

"Oh you are? That's a shame", Chester smirked pressing onto him.

Mike was shocked. He gaped the other, trying to moisten his mouth that had turned suddenly dry again. Chester nibbled his earlobe and purred softly making his groin stir. And then he pushed away chuckling.

"Just horny and teasing you", he winked his eye, smiling.

The half Asian couldn't figure was the man serious, like he really wanted to fuck him or that he was just messing up his head. Either way it was confusing. He watched him get up rather abruptly, quickly check the bruise on his ribs and then grab a shirt from the floor tossing it on his bed.

"Shower first. Coffee second", he said and left the room leaving Mike again stare behind him, transfixed.

After Mike had gotten his thoughts together again he got up and went to make the breakfast.

In the other room Brad woke up alone, again. It didn't bother him. He had gotten so used to it. That Rob wasn't that type of a lover. Fuckbuddy. What ever he was. If Rob was there with him when he woke up, it was cause he had overslept accidentally. Which had happened only two times. He heard faint drumming and remembered that it was Saturday and they were probably all home. Yawning he got up and headed downstairs to get something to eat.

Joe was already there eating his cereals. And reading a comic book. Just so typical that it made Brad snort. He made coffee for all, cause he knew that even if they weren't all going to drink it Chester would drink the rest. And be super energetic and thus even more annoying.