This is not what I had planned

A/N: Here again. I am getting soft, dammit. And I could also say no smut but that would be lying. Blame Brad though! If you read my other stories, 'In My Remains' is my next one.

Enjoy!

--------

"Brad! We're going to do the grocery shopping! Will you come with us?" Dave knocked on their bedroom door just as he had focused to his homework.

"Nah, I'm good. Who's we?" Brad asked not bothering to actually stand up and open the door.

"Me and Joe. Ches is with a friend and Mike was called to work to do a short shift. His coworker is sick", Dave answered.

"Kay! Movie night, right?"

"Certainly. I'm making lasagna again, Joe's request, and need some more ingredients. Should have thought about that earlier. Or he should have... Well anyway, see you later", the other said finally and left.

Brad nodded, even though Dave couldn't see it, and turned his head back to the homework. After unsuccessfully trying to continue for ten minutes he groaned and tossed the book aside. After stretching his back he walked downstairs and was startled to see Rob on the couch. He was biting his fingernails and writing something down to a notepad. Brad grinned. Not only cause Rob was the most handsome man he had ever met, but cause they were alone. Which lead him to an idea that would again lead to something else later.

"What are you doing?" he asked tilting his head and looking at the notepad.

"Nothing", Rob mumbled and tried to shrug it off.

Brad chuckled and stepped in front of the couch. "You know that's basically an invite for me to dig out the answer."

"Brad no", Rob groaned already seeing where this was going.

"Dude", Brad tried to grab the notepad but Rob was quicker tossing it aside and with one hard yank Brad was on his lap.

"Yeah. Don't even try that", Rob said raising his eyebrow.

Brad tried to shift as Rob tightened his grip pulling him in closer, "You know I love that", he gasped.

"I do. But why the hell have you got so many bracelets on?" Rob frowned when his grip didn't land to the normal place around Brad's thin wrists.

"Well I needed something to hide the marks. And those happened to be laying around since I haven't used them in ages", Brad shrugged.

"Mhm.... I like them", the other noted fiddling with the bracelets. Mostly metal studded thin leather bands, and some braided leather bands, but all black.

"You do?" Brad asked weirdly giddy cause of Rob noticed that small detail and actually liked them on him.

"I do. Do the burns hurt?" the drummer tilted his head again.

Brad was suddenly immersed to the eyes that stared at him. It was still so weird to him. On top of their game and the heavy amount of sex, Rob was still worried. And worried about the same exact thing as always, even when he repeated over and over again that it was fine for him. More than fine. And now, Rob's eyes had the worry in them but also desire that was boiling in Brad's blood and pulling him deeper.

"Yeah. But...", Brad swallowed hard watching Rob's hands on his arms now just above his bracelets.

"I know you like it. It reminds you that I claimed you. And how I did it", Rob muttered now getting turned on. Not that Brad's tingling bracelets wouldn't have already started that.