It's too loud to hear a sound

A/N: o.O Weird time, I know. Couldn't sleep so. Sorry for the long ass chapter aaaaaand warning for the smut (surprise).

Enjoy!

------

"Brad. What exactly are you doing in my bed?" Rob growled on his ear.

"Sleeping."

"Let me rephrase that- what the fuck are you doing in my bed when yours is just on the other side of the room", the drummer continued.

He wasn't amused. Not at all. Waking up to Brad snuggled up to him, the warm scent emanating from him when he was still in his slumber was intoxicating. Brad's breath on his bare chest and the slender arm wrapped around him.

"I couldn't sleep. And I knew I could with you. But I didn't want to wake you up either. So I sneaked in", Brad mumbled incoherently wrapping his arm tighter around Rob's waist.

"God you're needy. Even when you're on the borderline of sleep and awake", Rob groaned trying to push the hand away.

"But you love it"

"I do not. Now fuck off to your own bed. There's still few good hours to sleep and I can't if you're clinging to me, taking up so much space", the other muttered. It wasn't even a lie. He really couldn't. Cause only thing he could think now was Brad.

"Let me stay please. You're so warm and comfortable. Besides I barely take up any space", the other tilted his head backwards to look at Rob.

Oh for fuck's sake. Not the puppy eyes, Rob thought. He couldn't say no to that. The dark eyes serious but still the spark in them, messing up his head.

"Please? I'll make it up to you", Brad pleaded shifting slightly.

Rob grunted and sighed then. "Yes you will."

And his heart skipped when he saw the smile that spread on Brad's face. What the hell are you doing to me, he thought as the other sighed deeply with content and laid his head back on the chest.

It didn't take long for Brad to fell asleep but Rob couldn't. As he initially knew, only he could think now was the other snuggled up to him. Slowly he dared to move his hands, and snaked them around Brad, holding him tight. Inhaling the scent he let if fill his lungs and then held his breath.

"I like when you do that", Brad startled him suddenly.

"I thought you were sleeping", the drummer rolled his eyes kicking himself inwardly.

"I was. And then I wasn't anymore. I like this more than sleeping."

"Brad...."

"I said I'll make this up to you. Let me enjoy this while it lasts", the other squeezed him tighter causing him only roll his eyes again.

Rob didn't even answer. Cause however he thought about it, it wasn't bad. It couldn't be. Brad was just enjoying the warmth of a human body, nothing more. Right? He was too, but in a way he would never admit. I just need to relax, he thought sighing.

Later that day Mike arrived back from work. He had had to take some extra shifts cause a coworker was sick and after a whole week of that, he was exhausted. Studying daily and then work afterwards wasn't ideal for his body, nor mind, and it could be seen. His brains were so overloaded that he had barely managed to sleep one night cause they just wouldn't shut down. The house had also gone silent for the week. Everyone was busy and only came to sleep, eat and do homework. But today was Dave's payday and he was somewhat excited. It would do good for them all to get out and have some fun.