the jock and the valedictorian(12)

I am sorry for it to take so long for me to update this chapter!

But here it is.....

Melanie's POV:

I didn't know what to do? I have been avoiding him since the day at the beach. It didn't come to me until later that night; what we were about to do.

Am I ready for a step like that? Do I want to give my virginity to Andrew? I mean in the moment it felt right but would I have felt regret afterwords?

Am I falling for him? Because I always thought my first would be with someone I'm in love with. That I would want to be with him every way possible.

I want to give myself to him in all the ways assessable. I get this feeling when I'm with Andrew that's unfathomable. I don't feel this feeling with anyone else. I really do think I am falling in love with him. I want him. I need him. I can't live without him.

.............

The day was planned perfectly. My mom was going to be gone for at least 5 hours at the mall. So, we had the house to ourselves. I was scared as much as I was excited. I didn't know what to do; if I should be fully clothed or naked? Something sexy or not? Are we going to get straight to it or not?

I took a shower. I shaved like three times. I used strawberry scented body wash that matches my shampoo.

I hope that's not too much. I brush my hair then run my fingers through it to give it non-brushed look.

Then the doorbell rang. That must be the Chinese. Without thinking about it I run down stairs grab my pocket book off the end table and open the door. I drop my pocket book immediately. It's...it's Andrew and he looks fiiine. He's wearing a black button down with kakis. OH. MY. GOD. I can't help just standing there staring. I notice he's checking me out too. Making me realize I'm only in a towel. My blush flows from my cheeks to my neck all the way down to my feet.

Andrew's POV:

I'm here just to make love to my girl nothing else. No other reason.

I press down on the doorbell. I rest my forearm on the doorframe as I hear her coming down the stairs. Melanie opens the door...Sweet Jesus. She looks sooo sexy.

Once I take my arm off the frame she grabs the front of my shirt pulling me into the house. I instantly shut the door behind me and bring her up on my hips. Her center is pressed to my erection. I let out a groan. Oh man, Melanie is so hot and wet. I have a hold on the towel about to rip it off her body but she says, "No, I want to wait until we get upstairs." So, that's where we're heading, upstairs.

When we make it upstairs I gently lay her down on the bed. I try once again to take off the towel. "No, Andrew it wouldn't be fair for you to be fully clothed where as I would be not."

"Well, you're going to eventually be naked mind as well be now."

Melanie says in a small voice, "Come on, you know that I've never done this."

I realize I'm making her uncomfortable. I have to remember to take things slow and tenderly. I can't loose control. "You're right. I'm sorry." I pull my shirt over my head. "If you ever want to stop even if you think it defiantly, if you think it. I want you comfortable. I don't want to regret this." I kick off my shoes and take off my socks. "I want you to enjoy this."

"Oh, I think I will." She says checking me out. I start to unbutton my pants when she sits up on her knees in front of me. Melanie brushes my hands away from my pants. "Just let me do some things."

"Like what?" I smirk.

"Like finish undressing you and kissing you where there is skin. Plus, I have a fantasy I want to fulfill."

"You're first time fantasy?"

"Oh yeah." She runs her hands up my chest. I can't believe I could get any harder but it's happening.

"What might this fantasy contain?"

"Kiss you, licking you, and tasting you. All of you." I let out a moan. I'm so hard it hurts. Plus, it doesn't help that my erection is pushing against my zipper. I've

never felt this type of sexual desire for someone before. I can't wait to feel her, to be inside her. I groan, again.

She unzips me, releasing me from my cage but just to be stop by the seam of my boxers. I step out of my jeans and she pulls me closer to her causing my erection to rub against her stomach. Making me grunt and groan.

Melanie gasped causing me to look down at her.

Melanie's POV:

I felt something poking my stomach so I looked down. Oh. My. God. It's his erection. I can make him do this. Wow. Then I look up at him he smirks and I smile wickedly.

Afterwords, I wasn't planning on falling asleep but I did anyway. I rolled and smacked into something hard causing me to wake up. It was Andrew's chest. He was still sound asleep. I lay there watching him sleep. He had his right arm under the pillow.

I can't believe I just had sex with him no, we more like, made love. He was so sweet and tender and caring.

"I love you." There I said it. I know he can't hear me or anything but I feel so happy and carefree. I haven't felt like this in a really really really long time. I love this feeling. I don't want it to go away.

I snuggle into his chest and drape is left arm over my waist. And let sleep take over me.

Andrew's POV:

There I did it. Now, it's all over.

I peer down at Melanie who is fast asleep. She has her arms to her chest and her head is pressed against mine. She is so beautiful. I DO NOT deserve her.

I don't want to hurt her. I like her a lot, love even. And it kills me to know that what's going to happen. Maybe, I'll just lie and say it didn't happen. But with one glance you could tell.

I whisper into her ear, "I'm sorry." I kiss her on the cheek. I get of the bed, pull the blankets up on her, I got dressed, and I left her a note.

Melanie-

I'm sorry; I'm not here when you wake up. I didn't want to be here when your mom came home.

I didn't want to wake you. Come over whenever you want to.

I'll always be here for you. <3

-Andrew

***********************

Soooo, what did you guys think?