20. Harry

I'm not entirely sure who lives here, but in the desperation of my search I am determined not to leave any stone unturned. And the chances by which this address fell into my hands seem too strange to ignore.

I am looking for my brother.

He went to war and never came back, but while working in a hospital in London I met a man. This man got to talking and he claimed to know my brother. He said that Harry had spoken of going to America and gave me this address.

I know not if the man is alive anymore. Bandages covered his eyes and with an arm gone he could not write. I always meant to write for him, but in the aftermath of a war there is not much time to sit and listen to hundreds of wounded soldier's dictations. The focus is keeping them alive.

I know that this letter is a shot in the dark, but like I said I am desperate. I don't want my brother to disappear, to be another casualty in this pointless war.

If you see him tell him that it wasn't his fault. Tell him his family is looking for him.

If not then simply ignore this and my apologies for the time wasted.

-Margaret Styles

____________________________________
Well I guess something's going on.
This won't make sense unless you read the one before it.
Also would love to hear any thoughts on my new story, Lost Boys.

(Also, Wattpad didn't want to publish cause they said this section only takes 59 seconds to read... Well maybe that's the point.)