CHAPTER 11

DOTN KILL ME PLEASE!!! IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED WHEN I SAID I WOULD BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSSY WITH SCHOOL AND OTHER THINGS, BUT I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I AM ALIVE AND WELL, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE, SO FOR NOW ENJOY THE STORY!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, thanks for telling me Tonpa. sorry if I scared you, that was quite the scream." I giggled a little and I could clearly see a hint of annoyance in his eyes, but I could tell that he wanted something from me. "Was there something that you needed?"

"Oh, uh.... yeah, how did you manage to stay down there for so long?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. I found an underwater cave and I walked around in it for a while, I guess I lost track of time." I said while rubbing the back of my head.

"Okay, well we had better head back, they might be out of rooms by now." he pointed in the direction of the hotel and started to walk away, I sighed and followed after him.

what was that? First the thing in the second phase and now this? What is happening to me?

I hoped that if the old couple made me share a room with someone it would be someone that I knew or at least someone that would mind personal space, but I will just have to wait and see. We made it back to the hotel in time to see Leorio with his chest that he found.

"Wow! You Found a lot!" Gon applauded Leorio for his find, but he didn't even know what was inside of the chest yet. I smiled and walked over to them.

"I sure did! Now finally I get to be a multi millionaire."

"Um, Leorio, don't you want to ask them the worth first?" I asked.

"Forget that! If I get to keep all this treasure, I don't even need to become a hunter anymore." Leorio bragged and I sweat dropped.

"Seriously?" Gon seemed amazed and I giggled, Killua and Leorio blushed while gon rubbed the back of his head with his hand, a goofy smile on his face.

"Of course im serious! With this I can become a doctor and spend my life rolling around in money!" Leorio opened the chest and the look on their faces was hilarious! Killua seemed unimpressed and gon was just confused.

"Uh... What are those?" Gon asked.

"Those are cannon balls. Depending on the age and their origin they can cost a lot, but Leorio, I don't think these are very old, they look pretty new."

"So what do you think Leorio? Can you spend rolling in money?" Gon asked.

I looked over at the table that the couple had set up in order to inspect the items that we bring in, Kurapika was next in line. I got behind him and watched them carefully. Kurapika held up a pendant, it was made of gold and shaped like a lizard with rubies imbedded in it.

"Whats this?"

"The legendary golden pendant of the kurta clan, which offers protection to who ever wears it." Gon and Killua come over and look at the necklace, both of them starring at it in awe.

"Its real, but im sorry. its not worth a lot of money."

"I have no intention on exchanging this for money, or a room either. I was hopping that since you're the manager of this hotel, you might know how it ended up on this island. please tell me anything, how long has that ship been there?"

"Unfortunately I cant answer that, the ship wreck was already here when we arrived. You probably know more about the kurta clan than I do."

"I see."