HS

My life was blending into one huge blur; I couldn't tell what day it was, I had no idea when I last showered or which clothes were clean, I couldn't retain any lessons from school and I never remembered the last time I had conversations with anyone.
"Harry come on! Everyone's going to the court after school. We need one more!" Niall begged me as I stared at the test my teacher allowed me to take home. I hadn't even started it by the end of the class and now I only had an hour before it was due. I hadn't even finished my name.
"I can't now, buzz off. I need to finish." I growl and reread the first question for the hundredth time.
The words were morphing together and I found my thoughts drifting back to Louis. I had to focus on this test, my honor roll was in danger and my teachers were boosting my grade already.
Maybe if I send him a text my mind will relax.
Please call me.
I sent it and my mind finally understood what the first question meant. I was working my way through the test when my phone buzzed. I quickly snatched my phone as my heart raced. I haven't seen him name on my phone for half a year.
What should I wear tonight?
I could hear his milky voice in my head.
I force myself to finish the test before I let my fingers brush on the keyboard. I had so much to say but I knew if I said anything he didn't like, I wouldn't get a response.
I knew my mum would say normal clothes but I was selfish and wanted more.
Button down
It was short and sweet. I felt content as I hit send.
I walked my way to my teacher's room still struggling with the blur. I needed Louis back and although he texted me, I knew he was gone mentally. He would never forgive me.
I sat down for class and the normal lecture started but I obviously couldn't focus. A few minutes had past and he didn't text me.
Was he okay? Maybe he didn't read it, should I text him again?
When my phone vibrated I nearly jumped out of my skin.
See you tomorrow H
My heart ached as well as my brain but it felt absolutely lovely to know that Louis was thinking about me.
"Harry, please start reading where we left off!" My teacher smiled at me knowing my book wasn't even open.
"I apologize, where were we?" I say with my face turning crimson. Everyone was looking at me.
"Page seventy six, paragraph three."

I look at the pictures I selfishly saved on my phone as I stroke myself at a decent pace. Moans were slipping from my lips as I let scenarios play through my head. I record a quick snippet of my private parts, my hand running up and down it; then I follow my hand down to slide a finger in. I smile as I watch the video back, thinking about how much Louis would love it. He'll be here in an hour and I couldn't get him out of my mind.
Before I could think about it any longer I hit send.
"Harry get down here and help me set the table!"
My heart drops as I realize I sent a pornographic video to the man I was trying to win back and I had a feeling this was not going to help.
I force myself to get dressed in an outfit that I decided was appropriate, feeling shy and terrified for tonight.

Louis would be here soon. I felt my phone vibrate as I slipped it into my pocket but I was too embarrassed to open it. I trotted down the steps and helped my mother prepare the table but the unopened text was ringing in my mind.
Open it Harry.
Once the table was all set up and my mom was content I decided where I would sit. I couldn't bring myself to open the text.
Before I knew it there was a knock on the door and I could feel his aura behind the piece of wood.
As the door opened it was like a scene of a movie, music played in my head and instantly my whole body felt a jolt.

He looked at me when his lips parted and his eyebrows a bit raised. He looked handsome, dashing, charming, sexy, cute and delicious.
How would I survive this night?
"Harry come greet our guest at the door!" My mother ordered. With wobbly legs I made my way over to him.
Louis did not drop eye contact with me as his lips curled into a smirk.
"Good evenin' Harry."
"Hello Louis."
I tried to contact my fondness, I haven't even come out to my mother let alone told her about the affair our "guest" and I have had.
"What a lovely home, thank you for inviting me over." While my mother and him conversed, I took a peek at my phone. I opened the text, it had a picture attached.

Been working on a Harry inspired shoot. Thoughts?

I nearly dropped my phone as I quickly shoved my phone back into my pocket. He wanted me too? I couldn't decide what this all meant, especially with him standing right in front of me.
Two words kept running through my head as the three of us sat at the table
Love or lust?