Omake: Behind The Scenes

A/N: Behind the scenes... or basically what I had wanted Shiori to be like before it was determined for her to be prim and proper... adding in some of my thinking, basically.

(_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

#1: Jiraiya and Shiori

"Oh," Jiraiya looked at Shiori properly and smirked, "Hello, I am the great Toad Sage, Jiraiya!"

Shiori stared at him unimpressed, but only because she was under a polite obligation, "Domo, Shiori Haruno, someone who is better than you."

..

"SHIORI HARUNO! DON'T MESS UP THE SCRIPT OR I'LL MAKE YOUR MEAT FOR DINNER TONIGHT!" Red fumed before restarting the scene.

(_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

#2: "It's a pig"

The next morning, Katawara Kazuya woke up to familiar large green eyes and had screamed yet once more, "For god's sakes! Stop doing that!"

Shiori looked away, "...If you teach me the Katon, I will stop."

Kazuya twitched, "No."

Shiori shrugged and backed away. She followed her teacher out of the inn and walked down the crowded streets. The walk was silent so Shiori decided to beg for the Jutsu again. "Sensei~ teach me."

Katawara-sensei shivered, "No, not yet."

"Sensei, Jiraiya says that he will stop writing," Shiori commented offhandedly. Katawara-sensei covered his ears, knowing full well his student's mouth was bad luck. Whatever she said happened most of the time and he did not want her to jinx that notion. "Gah! Shut up!"

Shiori perked up, she saw a blonde lady with large breath, a brunette girl and— "Sensei, look, I found your kind."

..

"Are you calling me a pig?" Katawara twitched and resist the urge to punch his co-worker, however, his director had no problem, none at all. Red hurled a chair towards Shiori, "COME HERE, YOU STUPID KID!"

"You're only 17, Author-san."

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

(_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

#3: Sex

"Jiraya-san isn't that impressive." Shiori scoffed and turned her head away. Tsunade-sama smirked, "You know what, I like you, gaki. Have a drink."

Shiori snapped her head towards the token of her worship and furrowed her brows, "I'm underage."

"Old enough to kill, old enough to drink—" Tsunade insisted, pouring a glass of sake. Her assistant-brunette looked scandalized, "Shishou!"

Shiori grinned, "Does that mean I'm old enough to have sex?"

Katawara choked, Shizune turned red while Tsunade howled with laughter. Shiori shrugged, "It's just a question..." she froze and gulped at the sight of her glaring director. Red pulled her thumb across her neck, "I'm going to sell you as a sex slave, Haruno."

(_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

#4: ANBU Password

Shiori buried herself deeper into the trees, waiting for the tiger sign signal her teacher would give. Her sensei an elite jounin right? Does that mean he had been through ANBU protocol before? "The sky laid down their heart and storm brings rain..."

Shiori furrowed her brows. The ANBU seemed to be relaxed, "... The Valley of the End is where two sides of the same coin clash."

"Is that seriously our password? That's bloody moronic." Shiori commented offhandedly. Katawara kicked her down the tree and grinning when Red gave him a nonchalant thumbs up, not at all caring for her star actress.

(_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

#5: Squeaking

"Is that Jiraya-san—? Sensei... Did you just squeak?" Shiori questioned her fanboying teacher incredulously. Her teacher turned his head away and mumbled, "Shut up, Shiori."

"You squeaked, you most definitely did, holy shit, you're red!" Shiori cackled in amusement, pointing at her teacher. Katawara hissed at her to shut up.

"I can't believe you have such a man crush on Jiraiya."

"Shut up"

"I'm going to kill the both of you as it seems you're unaware that the camera is still rolling and decided to go off into your own world." Both the actor and actress froze and breathed at the sight of the demon incarnate their director sitting on her throne seat, legs crossed, head resting on her right palm and the most murderous look plastered over her face. She raised her left hand and gave them a harsh thumbs down. It didn't take long for them to flee from the site.

(_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

#6: Kisses

"Shiori-chan! I found you!" A boy, perhaps two years or so, older than Shiori appeared. Katawara felt himself twitch, he glared at the approaching figure. Shiori stood up and held both hands out, "Nanashi-san, wait, stop—"

But Shiori couldn't stop, the boy reached both arms around her form and planted a firm kiss on her lips. Shiori froze, he whole body became statue and eyes wide with disbelief. Katawara felt something in him snap, he cracked his knuckles and glared at this— this— this son of a bitch.

"Oi, you brat, you've got a lot of nerve kissing my precious student in front of me." His snarled, this boy had the nerve and the audacity to kiss her previous Shiori? Oh, someone was going down, "Who are you, ossan? And this is my fiance!"

Shiori turned tomato red and crouched on the ground. Red raised an elegant brow as she looked at the shaking form of Shiori. "Cut."

"Eh?" Both males said in unison as they looked at their director. Red pointed at Shiori, "She's shaking, fix her."

"Uh... Shiori?"

Shiori squeaked, the tips of her ears flushed red. Nanashi blinked, "...Shiori-chan, are you blushing?"

(_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

#7: Hug

"...I did not think you would have remembered such a thing," Gaara admitted. Shiori pulled away, "A promise is a promise. Albeit it is not proper hug."

Gaara felt happy, slowly he reached both arms and wrapped around Shiori. With him being shorter than her, it was slightly awkward but he managed, "Is this how you hug someone?"

"No, it's how you kiss someone, of course, it's how you hug someone, Panda-san," Shiori chortled. Gaara deadpanned at her before pointing behind. Shiori blinked twice and off she disappeared.