[20] Agape

The trip to Tazuna's house was silent, Sakura kept glancing at her sister from time to time, biting her lips occasionally or just plainly looking away after she looked. Shiori did notice, she had even asked whether her sister needed something, all she received was a quick answer of no and having her sister speed up her pace much to Shiori's confusion. She adjusted Kakashi-senpai on her back before continuing on the smooth journey, hopefully, there would be no more interruptions during their fight, as Kakashi-san was in no condition to fight, Sakura has her chakra depleted by a lot, while Naruto was fine, as was Sasuke, both were mentally exhausted from the fight they were in. Shiori herself was not so arrogant to think that she would be able to take on any more ninjas, even if they were of Chunin Ranked.

All her worries were cleared as soon as they reached the house, with its good quality wood used to be built from and location that seems to be for a house for the village head, Shiori retracted all her previous assessment and realised that within the Land of Waves that Tazuna had said were facing poverty, the house was considered to be among the rich, in fact, Shiori would've bet that Tazuna's family were among the first class citizens of Land of Wave. It wouldn't be a surprise, Tazuna-san did say this wasn't his first time building a bridge, Tazuna was perhaps a really good civil engineer that earned a ton each time he was finished with his bridge.

"Ano, Tazuna-san," Shiori called out to the old man, she dearly hopes he had space. Tazuna raised a brow and hummed a reply at her, "Hm?"

"Would you mind lending us a room that we could sleep in and have Kakashi-senpai rested in?" Shiori inquired tentatively, she hoped there was space, otherwise, all of them would have to camp out and Shiori didn't think that would be a good idea for Kakashi-senpai to do so. To her relief, Tazuna barked out a laughter and nodded joyously, "Of course, of course, you can even have a room each if wanted!"

"Eh, we don't need something like that," Naruto grinned sheepishly, rubbing his nape. Sakura seemed abashed to be offered that too

"I do not think that to be necessary," Shiori blinked, as grateful as she was, she really didn't think it'd be necessary for them to have a room each, it would be a drain on Tazuna's household finance and she does not intend to do so. "I'm very sure we can share a room."

"Oh, alright then, if you insist," Tazuna grumbled. As soon as they were at the doorstep, Tazuna pushed the door opened wide and called out, "Inari! Tsunami! I'm home!"

A beautiful lady with the long navy blue hair on her head, kind dark eyes and beautifully tanned greeted them with a relief shout of "papa" at Tazuna. Shiori quickly drew the conclusion where the lady was most likely Tazuna's daughter he mentioned before. Tazuna enveloped his arms around her smaller frame before pointing at the ninja who stood awkwardly in the doorway, "These are the super ninjas who protected me. They are super good kids who fought all the bad guys."

Tsunami's whole face lit up as she turned to us and bowed, "Hello, please call me Tsunami. Thank you for protecting my father."

"It's nothing, nothing at all," Sakura spoke up, "It's all Kakashi-sensei and Aneki's work."

Shiori scowled, "Don't sell yourself short, Imouto, you did well protect Tazuna-san too."

"Yeah! Shiori-chan is right!" Naruto rounded on Sasuke who backed away, "You agree too, right, teme?"

"Hn." Sakura flushed a beautiful red that made Tsunami chuckle and Shiori smile. "Right, why don't we go in."

Aneki," Shiori stopped her ministration of healing Kakashi-san and turned around as her sister called out to her. She was greeted by a frowning Sakura who had her hands laced behind her and lips bitten under nerves. Shiori blinked and cocked her head to the side slightly, not saying anything. Sakura, seeing no objections or rejections, decided to go on with what she wanted to say, "Aneki, can you... can you help me?"