TBIWNG | Chapter One

"Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

- Mother Teresa.

Anika Vardhan Trivedi was standing on the stage, holding a mic with her eyes fixed on some people willing to know her story

Anika Vardhan Trivedi was standing on the stage, holding a mic with her eyes fixed on some people willing to know her story. She had participated in "Tell Your Story" programme so that her point of view reaches to the masses.

All to alleviate the burden over her heart, which she had endured for over two years now. No one was interested to know the story of a twenty year old, and so not much people were in that venue.

She was wearing a black gown which travelled till her knees, jet black denims underneath paired with four inches heels. Despite the fact that she wore minimal makeup, she looked absolutely stunning and flawless.

Her raven black hair were let free, curls in the ends and one of her hand had the bracelet he had gifted her.

The moon bracelet; her lucky charm.

As she speaks Mother Teresa's words, a smile crept over her face and she began narrating her story. Her mind drifting slowly to her past, when she first crossed paths with the man she ended up losing her heart to.

"I was eighteen, freshly dropped out of the orphanage because apparently no one wanted to adopt me," she scoffs, concealing her sadness well.

▶️

Eighteen year old Anika grabbed her bag and made her way inside a coffee shop, to get the much wanted satisfaction. As she plopped down on the seat and sighed heavily, she called the waiter to place her order.

"Excuse me?" She called out. "I want to place my order."

A young man, who appeared to be in his mid twenties, made his way towards her with a cheery smile all over his face.

There was something radiating from him that made her check him out. His eyes were a mixture of the shades hazel and grey with a spell which casted its charm on her.

He was neither slender, nor obese but no matter what, it appeared to her as if he was the one. Love at first sight happened and Anika continued staring at him, unbeknownst of the fact that she was smiling widely.

"What can I get you?" He asked, bringing her out of her trance. His nameplate suggested that his name was Shivaay.

And then, he smiled which added to the intense feeling of attraction which swirled within Anika.