TBIWNG | Chapter Eight

“Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top.”

- Jimmy Dean.

The door to Anika's room opened, and closed a few seconds later, as she heard footsteps approaching her and the noise of something fall on the ground rang in her ears

The room was quiet, and apart from the light emerging from the tiny fairy lights hanging from the ceiling as a banner, there was sheer darkness.

Anika was sitting on the top of her bed, her face residing between her legs and the noisy blows and sniffles echoed in the spacious room. When the door creaked, and the silence of her room was interrupted by the arrival of a person, she looked up.

Her eyes were greeted by the sight of Shivaay, his belt lying on the floor, and his hands helping his shirt, unbutton. His muscles flaunted when he let it loose, traces of hair sitting over his chest and down his navel.

“Shivaay?”

He didn't respond. His hazel eyes were now clouded with lust, and longing, and his overly excited fifth limb came into focus.

Shivaay walked with slow steps, towards the bed she was embedded on. The lights extended over some areas of her face, and he inspected her heavenly features in focus.

“You look beautiful.”

“I- I think that .. I should get going,” she said, as she got up and tried to leave but a hand circled her wrist and pulled her towards itself.

She twirled, and her back touched his front. He inched closer, and Anika could feel his weight over her natis. She let out an exciting sound, fueling the fire burning within his body.

His lips found themselves on the crook of her neck, and her pleasure was evident in the voices emerging from her body. His hands, in turn, ran under her clothes, to feel miles of her heavenly skin against his fingers.

“Shivaay, this is not right,” she managed to wear the issue on her sleeves, and convey it. “We shouldn't-”

His turned her around, without any warnings, and smashed his lips with hers. His hands itched to feel her natis in their grasp, and he obeyed. Shivaay traced them over her thick area, leaving a spank on them, and her emotions rode on her moans. “What now? Should we not continue?”

His voice was raspy, as the effect of the whiskey lingered in it. She knew that he was going to regret doing it, the first thing in the morning, but it was all that she had wanted.

And now, Anika was inches away from the desire that had formed inside her heart months ago, and she didn't want to ruin it.

So, she nodded.

“Are you sure?”

“I am sure,” she gave a concealing nod, and finally kissed him back as their tongues explored all the places inside their mouths, their hands traveling over their bare skins and their noises roamed each corner of her room, creating a memory they will never ever forget.