Unexpected Meeting

Dinah's POV

"And make sure to check in with me. I need to know you got there safely"

"I will Mom" I smiled at my mom as she hugged me as my security guard put my bags in the trunk of the van. I'm going on a little vacation to Bali, Indonesia to work on my music some more.

It's pretty weird going so far to work on music without my girls. I can't believe we're basically no longer Fifth Harmony. I mean of course it was coming and we were all ready to a certain degree but that doesn't mean it's not a sad moment.

Leaving all that you've really known for the last 6 years? There's a lot of nerves and pressure but I think we're all gonna have amazing solo careers.

Another plus side to all of this is that now we can start opening up about things. Well not really Lauren, Ally, and I. We're still with some of our 5H team. I know Normani has been able to open up and I know it has to be nice to not hold everything in.

But Normani's also signed with RCA now so she has more advantage but I'm so happy for her and proud of her. It was a big day for her.

"Are you ready Dinah?" my security guard asked me as he closed the trunk.

I nodded my head before hugging my mom.

"I'll call and be back in a week" I reassured her as I let her go.

"Okay. Make sure to bring those annoying thing back something"

I laughed at her description of my siblings while she quickly kissed my cheek so I could be on my way.

"Love you" I said as I got in the car, closing the door behind me after she said she loved me back.

I'm on my way to LAX and I'm gonna meet Hoko and some friends/producers I'm gonna be working with and I think it's gonna be good for me. To get away ya know? Plus Bali is beautiful.

Buzz...Buzz...Buzz

My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I grabbed my phone and read the screen. It's my friend Rahki.

"Hey Rahki"

I said, putting the phone up to my ear as I looked out the window.

"Hey Dinah. I was just calling to check in"

"Oh okay. Well I'm on my way to the airport now. Are you and the others there already?"

"Well the others are. Not me. You know you and I run on the same time"

"We  really do" I laughed at the fact that neither of us are ever on time. "I'll be there in like 20 mins. I'll see you there"

We exchanged goodbyes and for the rest of the ride I listened to the radio and relaxed. I'm soaking up every bit of relaxation I can get during these next 2 weeks or so. Being able to call the shots a lot more is way more work.

But it's worth the work if I get to do what I've dreamed of.

Before I knew it we were parking at LAX and my guard got out to start getting my bags for me.

I got and grabbed my carry on's and headed to the entrance with my guard behind me.

"Dinah!" I saw my friend Ray walking towards me making me put my bags down to hug her.

"Hi! How are you?" I asked while hugging her. It's been forever. Last time we saw each other was months ago.

"I'm great. You?" she asked as we pulled away from our hug. "I'm pretty good" I said with a smile.