Good Morning~

A dreadful, shrieking of sorts, resided around the empty space; and as quick as the noise began, everything turned on. The lights in the attic blasted awake, and the shutters flew open.

A hand flew to the side and smashed the snooze button angrily, groaning with annoyance as the sun filtered through the closed shades. Their head turned to the clock and read the displayed time, narrowing their eyes in thought.

"I could sleep til-" They began, but were briefly cut off.

"Good morning Thomas,"

Thomas closed his eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Hello, Logan." He replied, his scheming thwarted and hopes of sleeping longer driven away; he knew all to well Logan wouldn't let him fall back asleep.

"I remember us discussing a productive schedule for our morning, yes?"

"Yeah..." Thomas trailed, opening his eyes to look at Logan, who stood in the doorway of his bedroom.

"I am glad you agree. Now chop-chop! One wasted morning could lead to many more!" The sides voice muffled as he walked out of the room, disappearing out of sight.

"Every morning is a sunny side-up day for me! Which reminds me, you should make some eggs this morning-" Patton suddenly poked his head into the room, grinning widely, all previous signs of fatigue gone from his exterior; instead, he wore a peppy attitude with bouncing energy.

Thomas shook his head smiling.

"Good Morning Patton."

"Morning kiddo! Meet me in the kitchen and your old man will give you another lesson on cooking!"

"Sure thing." Thomas chuckled before grabbing his phone off the side table next to his bed, and turning it on. A few notifications were listed on the home screen and he smiled as he went through the daily morning routine of sliding away each one after completing each task of replying, messaging, looking, liking, or doing anything related to those actions.

Finally done with his phone, he threw it to the side, and it skidded to a stop on the end of his bed. Sighing, Thomas stared at the ceiling, his eye lids suddenly drooping as he began to fall into the trap of sleep.

"Defeat your enemy Thomas! Don't let it beat you!" Frightened and jolting in surprise, Thomas sat up, eyes wide as Roman appeared beside him, grinning with bright and excited eyes.

"It's time to grab the world in your hand and set forth on your day to day adventures!" He put an arm around Thomas's shoulder and cast out his left hand, gesturing to an unseen picture as he gazed into the distance.

"Theres so much to do! And no time to waste! Are you going to wait for that prince to come find you? Or are you going to go find him!?" Roman asked.

"I don't really have a choice in this- do I?" Thomas replied, amused.

"Nope! So get up Sleeping Beauty! It's time to wake up~" Roman sang, slipping out of the room. Thomas watched him go, gazing at his open doorway even after his creativeness had disappeared out of sight.

"They're quite the handful, huh?"

Thomas turned his head to see Virgil standing in the far corner of his room, looking at the hallway beyond the bedroom.

He gave his anxiety a tired smile.

"Hey Virgil, what brings you out so early?" He asked, his anxiety didn't normally show up right in the morning, because Virgil was always sleeping in; but every now and again, he'd show up and grace Thomas with his presence early in the day.

"I had a question." Virgil asked slowly.

"Shoot," Thomas replied yawning.

"Did you have any- I don't know...." He trailed.

"Nightmares...? Last night..?"

Thomas looked at Virgil in confusion.

"No, not that I recall... Why? Did something happen?" Virgil looked at his feet for a few moments, before shaking his head.

"No, nothing, just- forget I asked." Virgil then disappeared, leaving the corner to fall empty.
Thomas's shoulders slumped and he bit his lip in slight worry before shrugging it away.

"Okay, time to get up..!"